Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So my daughter dropped my Switch. No case so its my own fault. Its happened before (No...

M

Marco Perez

So my daughter dropped my Switch. No case so its my own fault. Its happened before (No I don't learn) prior to me modding the joycons but I never saw cracks on the controllers. Anyone else have something similar happen either with orignal or modded Joycons?

J

Jordan Cox

can't say i've dropped mine but hopefully as you've done it once you can mod em again haha

J

Jenna Lynn

Shit like this is why I would never have kids children. Jk your daughter is probably adorable but I bet you’re so pissed right now.

R

Randal Dunkley

How do you find the D Pad ?
Easy to add ?

J

Jessica Johnson

I dropped mine (also my own fault and an accident) and the black set of joycons completely cracked and shattered open on the left side. No internals were damaged, so I plan to use the internals to switch shells to this color or green.

It happens when they fall at just the right angle lol

J

Joseph Mitchell

It’s because basstop uses cheap plastic that looks pretty. My clear set cracked just by trying to tighten a loose screw

J

Jermaul W

The clear shells are different plastic. They will sratch and crack easier.
But rule #1 dont drop stuff

J

John Garcia

You live and learn. Hopefully you get a case next time around hurts me a little just to look at

J

Joseph Largen

My kids can not play the Switch unless it is docked.

J

Jonathan Inu Mendez

you had one job and look

J

Joshua Dominguez

Yes dropped my switch and cracked the right joystick had to buy a new one ☹ luckily amazon sells just 1 joystick for around 30-40 $

J

Jake Wellington

Things of mine usually break when i drop them too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom