Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I've been kinda wondering I keep hearing talk about the new dlc dropping so I...

C

Cameron Mendenhall

So I've been kinda wondering I keep hearing talk about the new dlc dropping so I figure its one of two things someone just dropping the ball and were awhile from the dlc dropping or wildcard is just more money hungry cause they haven't even finished there last map yet lol r they for real right now

B

Brandon Bluhm

What map are you referring to? The center and rag are mods developed seperately from wildcard

C

Cameron Mendenhall

I was talkin about rag I guess it's just the old theory they always have had just continue to drop content and people r cool with it even if its not finished

B

Brandon Bluhm

You mean like the entire game? Lol

T

Tyler Sawyers

Ragnorok wasn't even mad by wild card first of all, it was made by a team of developers and paid for by players who supported them wild card so far has only made 2 maps the island and scorched earth

L

Lily Grace Dixon

It's not just Ragnarok being unfinished, which yeah is down to an external team, but the game itself is unfinished. How laggy, glitchy, bug-ridden and DC-filled can a fully-released game be?!
Not only that but while the map itself being unfinished (Rag) is on the Rag dev team, the terrible performance of that map is on the WC devs. They do the server side stuff, the Rag team are just the designers of the map. It's pretty unbelievable how terribly official servers are running right now!

T

Tyler Sawyers

Honestly it's more of your Xbox performance I play on xbox and pc and Ark runs flawlessly on pc never DC

N

Nicholas Rausch

Oh waaa

V

Virgil Armstrong

Money hungry

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom