Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So I seen some awesome thought I'd share ...wireless headset 27.99...wondered if any...

N

Nate Mccubbin

So I seen some awesome thought I'd share ...wireless headset 27.99...wondered if any of y'all had try this headset

E

Eastend Swishyy

I don't think I'd ever spend money on wireless headset, nothing more annoying than someone with mic with bad connectivity

N

Nathan G Anderson

I can't imagine they'd be comfortable for extended periods of time. What's your budget for a headset?

F

Faye O'Neill

I may get shot down here. But I'll go with a saying I use alot when it comes to electronic / technical
Buy cheap buy twice
Especially when it comes to headsets I'd image these to be pretty uncomfortable and quality not that great. Could be wrong but going by the price. I paid over £100 more for mine.

D

Danny Loyd

Wireless =

F

Faye O'Neill

Maybe everyone pays cheap

N

Nate Mccubbin

i use the 14 dollar headset at walmart

N

Nate Mccubbin

lol

F

Faye O'Neill

I have wired 7.1 and wireless 7.1 the wireless ones are far better but I paid double the price for them lol

T

Thomas Fuller

My wireless ones are awesome no shitty mic 7.1 surround sound all for 170

E

Eastend Swishyy

I know you like that price but if you want a cheap (for the quality your getting) I highly recommend a knight pro it maybe 3x the price but it works very well, and the sound quality is great. I know they have sales alot and overall around 100 isn't bad for a high quality headset
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nathan G Anderson

I use the Corsair Void Pro Wireless and have no connectivity or sound issues. I just make sure the USB adapter is within line of sight of my headset.

A

Alex Crimson

If you can wait a bit for them to come in go with this site.

J

Joshua B A Keck

I've had that one for years. It's not a great gaming headset and it doesn't get as loud as I'd like, but the battery is decent and it hasn't died on me yet.

J

Joshua B A Keck

Downside is that you can't use it while it's charging.

R

Rubens D. Garcia

I avoid wireless headsets usually, but there are some I'd pick up. This isn't one of them. Go with Corsair.

T

Tomy-lenn LY

I have a 20 $ headset and it is pretty good

N

Nate Mccubbin

I agree with Tomy-lenn LY

M

Mike Gomez

99% of the time you get what you pay for. $20-$30? If you get a year outta them you got a great deal.

Currently using these. Absolutely fantastic sound quality, fit my head solid, cooler than the pleather ones i had.(Obviously more expensive) But rated one of the top headphones you can get by like 3-4 different magazines. I've only had em for a month tho.

M

Mark Andrews

It's designed for communication, not for gaming. As Mike said, you get what you pay for with head- and earphones. $27.99 is probably the cheapest you will find a wireless headset for these days.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom