Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Running flawless account recoveries over the weekend, A recov is basically where I...

D

Dalton Netto

Running flawless account recoveries over the weekend,
A recov is basically where I play on your account and go flawless, and after I'm done you can log back on and pick up your rewards from the spire.
If you need either the flawless armor/ornaments or weapons, pm me and I'll book you a slot.

A

Alex Elward

pls boost

A

Alex Elward

in all seriousness, is the pvp still trash even after the update?

M

Manoj Reddy

Please help?

A

Adrian Wilson

Can you help me? Never gone flawless

N

Nilagni Banerjee

Me mate

A

Alex Lopes

Free accounts for dalton. Woohooooo

P

Przemek Górczyński

Good guy!

J

Johnny Zeeman

Dude how much money you take for this boost..?

S

Sheila D Snead

Dalton Netto, I hate to do this because I know that there are a lot of people who stand behind you. So I am going to say this now, get it out of the way and be done with it. I am going to tag you in a post in a min.

N

Nathan G Anderson

It's an interesting dichotomy here. Offering recoveries in console groups is an instaban, but is not frowned upon in the pc group

N

Nigel Nebrida

I don't need the recov, just need a group to play with so I can get the final piece of armor for my warlock, or the cloak for my Hunter. Or you could just do it for me lol. Dalton Netto

J

Jordan Alvarez

Dalton Netto is legit, he did the recovery in my accouny. He hasn’t stolen anything from me.

B

Brendan Yong

Don't give it to him bois, he changed my profile picture to an anime character D:

J

Jaime Morales

Me me me!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom