Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One so i just finished installing ark, where should i start?

G

Guy Clement

so i just finished installing ark, where should i start?

S

Sean Redpath

uninstall asap!

D

Dustin J Makarow

Uninstall while u still can

Its glitched out, buggy and crashes alot

Its also addicting and crazy fun

Your best bet will be goof off in single player till u get a feel for it

J

Jordan White

I’d suggest single player bro get the hang of some things. Look up a YouTuber called Nooblets he has a really informative video about starting off on the newest map ragnarok but also try out the original map the island. If you need any help by all means PM me! Side not don’t let the nerds scare you away we’re all crazy here good luck fellow survivor!

G

Guy Clement

i'm not uninstalling a game i spent £50 on lol

D

Dwight Edward Fisher

Go to games and apps and uninstall the game. That's a good place to start on ark

Ç

Çamerõn Speňceř

Just have a small black midget character n troll with a club and bolas

S

Spencer Ray

Single player. Get the hang of it. There’s some good YouTube videos. I’d check out taming and building ideas first. Good luck.

S

Sean Redpath

lol best learning experience is to go straight to pvp, dont trust no one and be ruthless kill everyone raid anything you can, you will get the big tribes attention then they will let you join them

J

Jesse Vultaggio

Go in any PvP server and demand things be given to you. You'll learn a lot using this method

J

Jesse Kiernan

start by now uninstalling and asking your gaming provider for a refund and buying a better game

A

Aarón Varkalis

1. Now install on phone or tablet app of Ark Wiki or Dododex (you will need it)

2. Start single player, get the hang of it, learn building, the map, taming, etc.

3. Buy a stress ball

4. Prepare to get into multiplayer

5. Use stress ball

J

Joshua Morgan

Uninstalling

J

Jesse Kiernan

had this game been released by a good developer it would be worthy of appraisal, but these developers are shady as fuck.

A

Aaron Walters

You start by trying to survive...

A

Aaron Walters

Best make friends quick

A

Aaron Walters

It's a scary world out there and plenty of things to turn you into a small snack ‍♂

S

Skye Moore

Play single player or find a Dedi, yes they are boosted, but they help you learn the ropes
I run a dedicated server yes it's bossted thru the shithouse but it saves spending months leveling up and building, you can have a decent base in a small time, depending on when you can play

B

Bradley Dougherty

By uninstalling it

T

Tammi Wayman

Log onto any server, say you have boobs and ask for a starter pack. It may or may not work.

I'd just recommend uninstalling and finding a game that doesn't constantly lag and glitch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom