Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Should I wait for the Splatoon Pro Controller or straight up buy Pro Controller?

D

Daniel Esguerra

Should I wait for the Splatoon Pro Controller or straight up buy Pro Controller?

J

Jessica Brantley

I'd wait.

J

John Carl Zullo Dio

I've always preferred black to my everyday items. Like... When you open my bag everything is either black leather or Matte black

J

Joshua Algarin

I ordered the Neon Pink & Green Joy Cons. I have a Black Pro Controller and will get a second for people to use. I absolutely like the face of the Splatoon unit just not the grips.

R

Ryne Santos

Splatoon pro!

D

Daniel Esguerra

I personally like black but I'm considering the Splatoon one because it's unique, i really don't know lol.

A

Aeona Jane Smith

Depends whether you like the game. I'm not a fan so the standard is fine for me.

K

K.c. White

Regular

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

The Splatoon one is an awesome design but I always like to keep in neutral. Makes the games pop imo

H

Hans Korn

Go neutral. Go for regular pro controller.

S

Seth Kaiju Daughtrey

That splatoon one looks real cool

D

Daniel Rasmussen

Personal preference, the functionality is identical, so it depends on what look appeals to you more.

P

PJ Jarvis

I'm waiting on the Splatoon one. I couldn't stand looking at something that's all 1 color lol.

D

Dominik Stäglin

I´m for the Sploon Pro :)

J

Joe Critchley

I always prefer the plane ones, But i am boring like that. I am not a fan of the coloured joy cons either.

R

Rogelio Gonzalez

I preordered the Splatoon one because it's different and I'm obsessed with the game lol

B

Brent Davis

Do you really want a pink controller bro

A

Anthony Ma

Why not both?

K

Kirby Hung

I will get the straight

C

Christian Johnsen

Want the controller or is color important? Same thing