Contact advertising [email protected]

Should I upgrade my I 5 6600k at 4.5 or my 1060 6gb? Suggestions for both please

I

Ilyas Beltz

Should I upgrade my I 5 6600k at 4.5 or my 1060 6gb? Suggestions for both please

J

Justin Ortega

I have the same specs and I think I’m gonna do the cpu cause of the gpu prices

D

Daniel Jamal

1060, but I don't think there's any need to upgrade now, unless you're trying to push pass 1080p

D

Daniel Jamal

Upgrading from that CPU, especially while it's overclocked to 4.5 is a waste, you won't get much of a performance boost there, if any.

N

Nakshatra Roy

The GPU, if you must.

A

Andy P Nguyen

Just gpu 6600k is really good for gaming

K

Kyle Poorman

I have my cpu stable at 4.6ghz. If I wanted to push it a little more I could get it to 4.8-5.0ghz. But I won't did that with the set up I have now. That 6600k is a beast of a cpu. I'd definitely wait to upgrade both.
1) Volta will be out soon
2) last I knew a new Intel chip is right around the corner

S

Sébastien L'Heureux

Just curious, i Also have a i5 6600k @4.6ghz cooled with an h115i v2, my temp are around 50c full load, where you all guys sit whit your 6600k? I would upgrade the gpu to answer your question , i have a 1070 and its perfect combo to play near 144fps at 1080p

C

Cailean MacIlliuntaig

What resolution/refresh rate/games are you playing?

J

Jerico Tamayo

Upgrade your 6600k to 8600k if you want to stream, upgrade your 1060 if you want more fps or play in bigger resolution

L

Louie Lopez

You're fine no point in upgrading your cpu the gains would be too small to notice. The gpu if you want but good luck anything above 1060 is like 1000 dollars cause of crypto mining

D

David Quinn

GPUs are not worth it right now. Do you do more then just game?

N

Neil Morris

I don't think you need to upgrade

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom