Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Ok this 8 man rumble is ridiculous. People are literally spawning 5 feet away from...

P

Phil Bentz

Ok this 8 man rumble is ridiculous. People are literally spawning 5 feet away from me, and vice versa. Also, it's almost impossible to fight someone without getting shot in the back.

T

Tyrone Miles

dont show ur back to people

F

Furkan Reisoğlu

lol its rumble man its basicly chaos there r strategies to minimize the backstabbing. it's always about finding the opportunity to strike don't try to duel ppl cuz kill times r still around 1 sec instead find for ppl who r fighting and last hit them get double kill...

also siege has much less content then destiny 2 they just know how to give it.

destiny 2 has its bad sides but it's not an "awfuuuul" game. the thing u r saying is like apples suuuck eat a pear.

A

Alex Thilthorpe

I used to love rumble in d1 I played one game and decided this is not for me.
The maps are 2 small for 8 players

L

Laura Oueddir

well, that is kinda the point of rumble and, also, the reason I don't bother participating

F

Furkan Reisoğlu

well I've played a lot to see how the game mode was working out :D its actually pretty simple stay near a power ammo box get behind cover and shoot who ever tries to get it it basicly lets you at top 4.
how you can get first place is basicly get legend of acrius get one power and rotate the power ammos. Game mode is pretty easy and I was basicly in top 2 most of the time...

Some maps are like you said too small for 8 ppl but when 2 ppl leave the game mode becames more consistent and fun so I take my word back having 6 is better than having 8 on smaller maps. But on big maps 6 wasn't enough I mean I running around for a minute to find a fight for it to end right when I get there. Also is it me or the que times are hell on pc. ps4 was fine I guess but longer than usual still. And I was getting matched up against the same ppl I think for 10 hour gameplay I only met 30 or so different individuals thats not good on pc it was worse I was getting matched up against the same ppl again and again... and still waiting a hell of a que time...

And I waited 1 hour for a competitive game mode and still couldn't find it on pc... I assume pc population is a lot worse than ps4.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom