Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Quick question; How long does the battery last during normal gaming "Hour Wise"? I...

M

Michael Crosby

Quick question; How long does the battery last during normal gaming "Hour Wise"? I recently purchased a used Switch from Game Stop and the battery last about 2hrs. Is that normal or I should spend the extra money for a new one! Thanks.....

N

Nuno Araújo

Nintendo says 3 hours for Zelda, so it really depends on the game and console settings.

D

Domenick Suppa

I’m usually about 2-3 hours depending on game and settings

D

Dylan Pereira

I always get 3 for zelda and xenoverse 2

V

Viktor Hällerståhl

2.5-6.5 hours depending on the game is what I've gotten from my games.

H

Holly Elizabeth X Hartley

2 hours for me too. Its really annoying.

N

Nathan El Argentino

I get 3-4.5 hours, playing FIFA 18 and M+R kingdom battle, it may be your brightness or something, check your settings in case amigo

C

Caloi Cruz

Same here, 2-3 hours mostly playing online splatoon

G

George Cropper

depends entirely on what game you're playing and how taxing it is on the system. As has been said, turn brightness and sound down to save on power (y) but, yes, around 2 hours playing Zelda is what you'll get.

J

Jay S Brindle

I do wish it lasted longer but you need to remember it’s quite a powerful system considering its size so it’s to be expected to not have longer battery life then it does, imo anyway.

G

George Cropper

exactly, they've done the best they can (y)

M

Madeline Morgan

Keep it battery tends to be like that. Unless the used one has scratches on it then return it and get a new one. There are plenty of new ones in stock almost everywhere.

T

Tia Sakura Eastwood

2-3 hours on Zelda, but it lasts longer if I’m playing much smaller games

B

Brad Heuser

How bright is your screen setting? Sound up loud? A lot of variables with battery life

J

John Morris

Almost same with my new Nintendo while playing Splatoon 2. Brightness is about 70%-80%.

S

Scottie Cousino

Buy a boost pack. It charges while ur playing and fits on thd dock

S

Sam Williams

it usually gets around 4 hours for me depending on the game and length of play sessions. I once took a 12 hour bus ride and played the thing off and on during it and didnt need to charge it once.

G

Gilberto Viana

Airplane mode helps a lot when possible...

Z

Zerø Kaøs

Depends on the game but i usually get up to 6 hours.

R

Ryne Santos

Zelda lasted me about 2.5 hours. Splatoon and Arms around 3. Something like Stardew Valley and Overcooked and Puyo Puyo Tetris about 6 hours.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom