Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Question In a pvpve server whats best way of protecting pve players from been raided?...

M

Matty Neville

Question

In a pvpve server whats best way of protecting pve players from been raided?

I want to give Pve players a tek shield but I want people's ideas and Thoughts

B

Bryon Hyde

My old server gave ten shields to people and heard of having pve areas to build

J

Juan Carlos

TBH it's hard cuz then you got trolls come in and don't care about rules or getting banned

W

Willzaa Turk Irwin

Tell them to build PvP simple. I don't understand these PvPvE servers cause the PvPers will raid everything. Especially PvE cause ya'know they got JUICY LOOT!! LOOT LOOT LOOT

B

Brandon Murdy

Yea shit like that never works someone will always raid a pve player

S

Shaun Westhead

Try telling them to defend their bases

M

Matty Neville

That's y I want to give them a tek shield so it difficult to raid them

K

Kerry Rendall

A tek shield ain’t gonna do a whole lot.

I don’t suggest you go that route with your server, it never works out well.

T

Tim Shaggy Matthews

Mixing PvP and PvE never works.

I've admined on several servers, it's nothing but a headache.

Even just doing one or the other is a headache, but both is damn near cancerous.

R

Rachel Sanchez-Chavez

We require them to put PVE in their tribename and that all their turrets are internal.

If they attack someone, turn around is fair play. If they are attacked by a PvP tribe the tribe who attacked them is subject to consequence or ban.

M

Matty Neville

Am scrapping it, cheers people for advice

D

Darwin English

Get the pve players to get hidden storages that way pvp players won't find them worth rhe raid because they can't get good loot. If they kill the persons dinos you know who to ban

H

Heath Williams

Herb and carno for pve alliance every one and defend those island. Shouldn’t be that hard. Keep setting normal besides player wieght and Dino wieght for increased harvesting. If you mess with any hp stats your gona have a huge balance problem and you gona wana make sure the bps from drops don’t have crazy saddles with high armor, that will imbalance the damage against Dino’s and make turrets useless.

L

Leonard Church

Tell them to switch to an actual PvE server

L

Laiken Brown

If you plan on giving them a tek shield, make sure you resupply the element needed to run it

D

Darrin Haight

Mark bases with big white flags, or have a certain area for only pve

D

Darrin Haight

If they are all pve then have them all in an alliance together that way no one players can cause harm to another.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom