Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Has anyone been able to sink their foundations 5 levels on rafts...you can sink, and...

R

Ron Palmer

Has anyone been able to sink their foundations 5 levels on rafts...you can sink, and float. But not 5 levels to grab rudder..just wondering if anyone else has had the issue

J

Jason Pavis

I sink just the rudder low enough to access the raft all the rest are 1 step higher to protect the raft & snap a hatch frame & door on top of the drivers seat to cover the whole raft

R

Ron Palmer

All I'm talking about is the rudder...which needs to be 5 levels down..could only do 4, I'd go green but not place. Wondering if they patched

R

Ron Palmer

Ove made countless rafts...until this issue yesterday

R

Ron Palmer

Had to float foundation under raft, to protect bottom instead

R

Ron Palmer

J

Jason Pavis

U can't hit the rudder sticking through the foundation unless you're talking about floating foundations for leed protection I haven't done that on new servers yet

R

Ron Palmer

You can still do all raft building tricks..sink, stack, and float. But in order to have a foundation on the rudder it needs to be 5 levels sunk to access. Which I could not do yesterday, the pic is the raft I built yesterday...showing I no how to float and sink.

R

Ron Palmer

...and stack lol

J

Jason Pavis

I'll have to try that.after the event lol

K

Krista McCabe

Me and Brandon Ackers tried to figure that out last night. Good to know its not just me lol. No idea wtf had no problem the day before

K

Krista McCabe

Any update on this? Is it fixed yet!!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom