Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Ok I know this is a switch group but I need help I can't find a game right now that...

M

Matt Vuicich

Ok I know this is a switch group but I need help I can't find a game right now that gets me into story or the game. Looking for ideas to get me hooked again. I have switch PS4 and PC I need help I am so bored

D

Dann Strees

Dragon quest builders is a start

Q

Qifa D' White

Disgae 5 for long hours play of RPG and strategy game,MK8 for racing till dizzy and ARM for release stress by punching all the way.Oh

J

Jason Foster

Horizon.

R

Rocco Bennett

THE WITCHER 3 hands down. Sure you played it already though lol

J

Jake Blackshear

yeah I was gonna say witcher 3.. might be my all time fave.. def best story, I played.dlcs as well

B

Bobo Diallo

We'll get Witcher, fallout 4, Call of duty, the last of Us, final fantasy 15 these good games

B

Bobo Diallo

Are*

M

Matt Vuicich

Have fallout 4 have put over 100 hours COD haven't likes since PS3 played last of us twice ff15 haven't heard great things from people that played it

J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

The witcher 3 is the best open world game imo. It's an open world game done right. No boring sidequests since all the sidequests are unique and have some sort of back story with some even intertwining with the main story. Truly a masterpiece

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom