Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My left joy cons drifts up... anyone else have this issue and have a resolution? I...

E

Eric Suedkamp

My left joy cons drifts up... anyone else have this issue and have a resolution?

I tried to reconfigure and no dice...

S

Storm Smith

Following. My sons does that too. Fortunately I had an extra. But I’d like to fix it

D

Don Davis

I have the same problem , joy cons are super flimsy.. better off with a pro controller or so I've been told.

A

Adrian Chan

Do you mean won't stay attached to the switch? I had one like that and noticed on the back next to the release button there was a gray latch that was stuck in so I used a cocktail stick to pull it out. Worked fine since

J

Joshua Dominguez

I️ had to get a new set

S

Storm Smith

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dodie Duff

sent mine to nintendo they fixed it fast , easy

S

Storm Smith

I just fixed mine. It took me about 20 minutes to tear down, fix, put together.

D

Dan Reid

Spray compressed air in the joystick socket. It's more than likely just dust/gunk that's causing it. Works a treat.

J

Joel Gyamfi

Same problem too idk what to do since its been a year

J

Josh Pattison

I had the same issue but it was drifting left, I tried all the fixes online I could find and nothing worked. I ended up trading my joycons in to EB Games and getting a new set (they didn’t even check that they worked just that they turned on so I got full price). If you still have your warranty you can send them in to Nintendo, I just didn’t because I didn’t wanna have no controller for a few days to a week and wanted to get the splatoon colored joycons anyways.

C

Cesar Neg

Just get a can of compressed air, use a toothpick to lift this and use the air inside. Sometimes bits of dust enter that area and cause that erratic behaviour. I didn't believe that either until I did it, and it really works.

S

Sauying Neo

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Sauying Neo

This is what u need, just use and spray on it, all problem solved, I was wondering why people ignore this little fella

S

Steve Cleary

I used A dot of Purell on Magic Mouse from Apple to clean it. Worked great. A little of that doesn’t hurt.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I had that , stupidly left it til after warranty so I just got a new set

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom