Contact advertising [email protected]

Just wanted to share what happened with you all. I just had a chick stop "seeing me"...

T

Tyler Clay

I don't know the entire story behind this post so I can't comment on that specifically. But in general: If your boyfriend/girlfriend can't respect that you have your own interests that you indulge in sometimes then perhaps it's time to see other people.

S

Sydney Batgirl Denney

Is she genji, because she really needs healing.

K

Kieran O'Keefe

Oh the ol' I have a breakdown attention ploy. Classic.

M

Madi Nichole

I think it depends dude. If she’s not okay be there for her as soon as you can. I think anyone is more important than ow. I understand where you’re coming from but I think you should be there for your girl. I play with my bf all the time and there’s times I don’t play and get anxiety attacks occasionally but he’ll drop what he’s doing to make sure I’m okay. That’s how you make a strong relationship.

K

Kayleigh Kshnique Askey

Lmao wtf

L

Luis Arriaga

That's why I'm happy with the girl I'm with she doesn't game only thing she love playing is Mario party but she loves watching me game for some reason especially overwatch she loves the graphics same for nice no kuni but she never rushes me she knows it can't be paused and she always happily sits with me to watch

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

Or just meet a girl on OW
UwU I’m dating muh flex player

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom