Contact advertising [email protected]

Just wanted to share what happened with you all. I just had a chick stop "seeing me"...

C

Chris Matuson

Just wanted to share what happened with you all. I just had a chick stop "seeing me" with the reason that I play video games too much and didn't respond fast enough to her saying she had a break down. FIRST OFF I was in a comp game of Overwatch... I'm sorry, but are YOU going to get me up to Plat or GM? i DIDNT THINK SO

R

Rohan Prattipati

Are the noobs wrecking you sucking your dick and giving you sweet pussy? I DONT THINK SO

S

Seara Lamarche

If a woman can’t respect your comp rank then there’s no way you can respect her need to have you text her back ‘quickly enough’. Good riddance princess.

B

Brandon Lyman

Not knowing the story of course, but if your S/O is having a legitimate issue like a breakdown and you can't take at least one second to tell them you'll be there to talk in a minute or just drop the game, you're not ready for a relationship.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Inb4 people taking this seriously

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Mate you're not even plat much less pro, there's life beyond Overwatch. I'm pretty capable of at least checking my phone between deaths or whatever :I

T

Tudor Alexandru

This is sad... you are sad

A

Aaron Cooper

Send them a picture of Lucio and say "this is the only breaking down I can handle right now"

Will it help? No. Would it make you laugh? Idk probably.

B

Bella Marie Apodaca-Wheeler

Hell i encourag my husband to play games any chance he can get, we usually play hearthstone together and if we have a fight it disagreement, we settle it in a one on one match of hearthstone. But he still makes sure he puts me and our kids and responsibilities first! Sounds like you need a girl who can get down on some overwatch or any other game with you! Can't ever go wrong with a she-gamer haha

J

Julia Paterson

Aaron Chan sorry too busy to do my assignment gotta finish my dailies first

A

Aaron Chan

Gaming before waifus, but gaming waifus before gaming

L

Laura Catt

She's not worth it lol

C

Connor Glasby

Well I'm glad that my girl encourages me to play video games. She knows I'm a gamers first and foremost and she respects that but she is also a gamer. Overwatch is a mutual love. She a pharah main but just recently I have made her change her mind and go to Moira. I'd say good riddance. Find a girl who has a mutual love for video games.

L

Liv DeHaan

That’s why I’m dating my tank

C

Chloë Wallet

My ex and i used to get mad at eachother cuz we never knew when he or i played a game

R

Rachel Mertes

Meet your girlfriend in overwatch, problem solved

I

Iris Neida Ofray

can’t relate i’m dating my pocket mercy‍♀

S

Sunny Hernandez

You’ll need to find a girl who plays games or is completely understanding or else goodluck with your love life my bf plays all the time and so do i so we gotta make it work.

A

Anthony Bunch

Ye, I will leave a comp match for my girl, and not care, that's because I actually love her.

S

Sean Lynch

Just wanted to share what happened with you all. I just had a chick stop "seeing me" with the reason that I play video games too much and didn't respond fast enough to her saying she had a break down. FIRST OFF I was in a comp game of Overwatch... I'm sorry, but are YOU going to get me up to Plat or GM? i DIDNT THINK SO

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom