Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just ordered a switch but i'm debating wether to go digital with my games or stick...

M

Michael Kentros

Physical games are cheaper eg Lego City $69 in shops, $89 online... unbelievable but true.

C

Cesar Neg

The Mexico distributor for Nintendo (Latamel) has a truly stupid and greedy pricing policy. For example, most AAA games have been sold for the equivalent of 85dlls, and the same goes for the Mexico eShop. Fortunately we can import our games, unfortunately we often have to pay 16% tax on them (more than USD 50). The best option for us is to go digital and buy either on the US eShop or the Japanese one (the latter one is the cheapest).

J

Jaymark Cruz

Because of Nintendo's lackluster online platform, go for physical

M

Max Sippel

Combination of both. many physical games u can find for cheaper than online

G

George Fernett

For me, unless the price difference is a big one, I get the physical copy.

J

Jonathan Cabanas

Thanks for all the advice guys! It really helped. I think I'm going to end up just getting the gamers club from Best Buy that gives you 20% physical copies which is more cost effective

J

Jay Bazely

Have 3 separate accounts, UK, USA and Japanese because games might be cheaper in certain regions, big SD card obviously, with the USA account make sure to search which area has no tax and use that area, just don't do that if you live in USA because tax evasion laws.

C

Charbel Jubran

I've bought alll physical but if a could do it again I would go all digital more simple witch the console

K

Kenny Kuang

Thats a tricky one. i bought a 256 gig micro sd card but now I am buying physical. I constantly forget to bring game cards with me. With digital thats not a problem.

A

Andrew Defty

Physical... They taste better! (so I'm told) :)

R

Rob Metzger

I like physical, I like to have the game in my hand. Might be just me but I doubt it.

S

Spencer Miller

Buy a much larger memory card if you're going digital. I prefer physical myself though

K

Kahleena Strachan

Physical... you can sell them later.

D

Derek Johnson

Physical from Best Buy or Amazon Prime. 20% off. Best buy also gives $10 gift cards(in addition to the 20%) for certain pre-orders.

J

Jimmy McKee

I have a couple
1. get either a 128gb or 256gb microSDXC card (the more space the better)
2. If you're planning to open a Japanese account to acquire games like Spelunker, Mekuru and Plantera DX - The best ways to get Japanese eShop money is either from Amazon Japan or Play-Asia

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom