Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just ordered a switch but i'm debating wether to go digital with my games or stick...

J

Jonathan Cabanas

Just ordered a switch but i'm debating wether to go digital with my games or stick with physical copies? Any tips for going digital?

J

Jay Ybarra

Get a big SD card

L

Ludde Berntsson

singleplayer games are better to buy physically because the time will come when you grow tired of them and want to sell them, u can't sell them if u buy them directly in shop

C

Cesar Neg

With some hoops you can get the digital versions for retail price (Japanese eshop) or with a discount (Amazon Japan does download codes). You may go cheaper than US and several Japanese versions support English.

C

Christian Obey

I tend to keep my games so I'm going all digital this console, unless there is a collector's edition.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I go digital on all my consoles except Switch. It's easy to have you're games with you in the case, carts are fun to collect, and physical is 20% cheaper with Amazon

A

Abdulkarim Bora

Physical is cool because you get the case. Digital is convenient because you don't need to keep switching the game cards out when you want to play a different game. I personally still prefer physical though. If you go digital though, you'll need a memory card

M

Micahel Bowman Jr.

physical if u get bored with game u can trade them

J

John Carl Zullo Dio

I love the feeling of traditionally putting a cartridge on my switch. That is my only reason. I love the feel of it.

T

Tommy Burket

physical but theres only a few good games for it right now, i kinda wish i waited even though i'm a die hard nintendo fan.

T

Tommy Burket

youll have hundreds of hours of fun with zelda, and maybe acouple dozen with mario kart but thats pretty much it.

D

Donald Ambrose

SD card but you miss out on the nostalgic feeling of using cartridges if you do that. Atleast get a couple hard copies and make sure to lick one of the games bro. HAVE FUN!

R

Rocco Bennett

This is first system im goin digital with, it is really cool having all the games everywhere you go, and just loadin em up quick.

J

Jason Evans

And just remember when you buy digital your not really "buying" the game, it's more like long time rental, Nintendo can remove games any time they want or shut down the eshop and unless you have your games backed up somewhere there is no way to get em back

R

Rolando Royster

physical are usually the same price as dgital. I always so if you can buy phyisical that way you actually own a copy of your game if anything happens

R

Rolando Royster

and lets say eventually the switch will be discontinued and if your switch dies or breaks then you lose all your games. always go physical when you can

A

Abby Hillock

It depends on the person. I've found that I use my Switch a lot on the go, like on public transit or when I'm staying at my family's houses. I wish I had gone with a large-size MicroSD card to store my games so I wouldn't have to change the cartridge each time I wanted to play a different game however, it is entirely up to your playstyle. In the near future, I will be buying myself an SD card for this reason.

J

Jonga Budol

Since digital prices are often higher than physical (which makes NO SENSE), I'm buying physical where available and digital for digital-only games.

P

Patrick Hollins

When triple AAA titles are released I'll go for a physical copy but when it's digital only or an retro classic always digital. My personal preference is physical because it has more value.

J

John Robbins

Physical

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom