Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just got back from the store and this game ending up with me some how. HOW IS THIS...

• Thread starter Melissa Cornell
  • Start date
M

Melissa Cornell

Just got back from the store and this game ending up with me some how. HOW IS THIS GAME FOR FIRST TIMER

N

Nick Lansley

Addictive once you get into it

R

Roddy Martin

Meh

N

Nick Lansley

But I’d rather wait till wolfenstein comes out

L

Lavi Absol Bookman

It’s great I play it every day and some times end up playing it all day.

J

Jess McDonald

One word if you like action adventure games: excellent.

K

Kyle Reed

This was very VERY mediocre xbox title when it came out yrs and yrs ago. Beat it. Was not impressed by any stretch of the imagination. Game does absolutely nothing special. With that said, i am probably one of the biggest nintendo nerds ever. I want all my fave games on the switch. But i cant stand how many ppl are praising this game like its BOTW or something. Just bc its on the switch and we have not many other 3d games in that genre. Repetitive easy boring beat em up is all it is. U can even blow thru the game on the most difficult setting without any struggles. How about everyone saves the hype for a game that deserves it!?

A

Al Bunndy

Everyone has different opinions and that's fine. The story is weird. I'm on Chapter 8 and just random shit just always happens. The gameplay, I have a lot fun with. I'm playing on Normal and it's tough. Reminds me a lot of God of War, but not as good. You will spend a lot of time running into an area and killing a lot of creatures and then into the next area with the same thing. Overall I'm glad with the purchase and thought it was worth it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom