Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just got arms. Fantastic game but does anyone else feel like the motion controls are...

J

Joseph Loveland

Mario Odyssey looks cool but the E3 controls had throwing the cap mapped to a right JoyCon waggle only, hope by release date it becomes optional.

D

Daniel Allen

Fun game but very light on content for $60

D

Daniel Allen

No proper back story or ending for the characters yet (they say it's coming) just seems half assed and rushed to release, but like I said the foundation is fun

J

Jay Budzy

Agreed i hate em

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

I like them. I usually play standard after work and use motion controls for a bit on my off days.

B

Brewtus Ali

My 5-year-old grandson looks like a whirling dervish when he plays ARMS. I told him to make his guy jump. You can imagine what he actually did. I'm extremely happy they have motion controls available; he wouldn't have the patience to play the game without it.

T

Toby Vetters

That's what I thought when I started playing it. But the more I've used em the more fluid they've become.

R

Rene Olivas

For me it's perfect so much fun

C

Cal Ingles

They are wonky. I agree controlling the arms is a bit easier. But character movement is really impossible with the motion controls. Left trigger should have been block on standard controls. And the left and right stick should curve the 2 arms in the air individually. Or make right stick dash in a direction. They phoned in the controller settings unfortunately.

V

Von Magtira

My wife beats me all the time in Arms and she is using motion controls.. then i tried playing motion control.. it's more fun.. and the punches are more accurate once you learn to control it

E

Elliot House

Have not even tried using a controller yet (opposed to motion controls)....

Maybe that is why I suck so much.
But I will be honest I am loving it with motion controls

K

Keith Pickard

Controller is better and more precise.

D

Don Davis

The Wii single handedly ruined the wii u. So i hear ya. But they seem to have toned it down for the switch

D

Daniel Rasmussen

You know you can use traditional controlls also right?

E

Ernest Devin O'Toole

I don't know, I always hated motion controls too. In fact when I first started playing Splatoon I had motion controls off. Then I started playing more seriously and realized theres things that joy sticks just aren't good at, like super quick flicks and then needing precision for sniping. I'd say motion controls are getting better, they don't always work (star fox zero.......) but when they do, they're about as close to a gaming mouse as you can get.

S

Sebastian Michaelis

I didn't like the motion controls at first but they helped me win the volleyball round in grand prix lvl 5 so I dislike them less now.

E

Emma Elizabeth

I tried Arms with the motion controls once. That was enough. I just use the joycons in the grip now. I wish I could use them as regular controls out of the grip, but Arms registers it as motion only that way. I played through all of Zelda with the joycons seperate, one in each hand. It was sooo comfortable to play that way.

I

Iago Paz

I actually find Thumbs Up to be the best gameplay style. The controls are really responsive and tight. I win around 8/10 matches, with the missing 2 being people who are better than me.

M

Moe Hunter

Motion controlls on this game really work well. Again i think if you set your mind to oh i hate motion controls before you even play then subliminally they are going to feel exactly how you perceived them to feel. Bad lol

F

Frank Ayers

Is their a story mode?? And if so is it even decent?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom