Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is it worth it buying a 3ds at this point and isnt redundant? I got a switch 2 months...

C

Cherish Lynch

I use them both! I like them both for different reasons!

J

Justin Strawn

Not worth it at this point if ou have a Switch. I have a 3ds and I’ve had a Switch since release. I’ve played metroid Samus returns which is great and Pokémon ultra sun and moon... both are okay. Besides that there’s not much that should imo take your valuable time away from the Switch.

J

Justin McGowan

If you've never had one, there's tons of fun games for it! If you get one be sure to get a NewN3DS, the 3D is perfected. For most of us Switch owners that own both we haven't had any reason to open our 3DS's anymore.

C

Clint Fronterhouse

3ds won't die off for a couple more years at least, so it won't be like buying a wii u or something else old that won't see another new game release ever lol I personally only like a handful of 3ds games so it wouldn't be worth it for me, but my old roommate played his religiously and found a decent library he likes for it

C

Calista Mia Destiny

The 3ds has an amazing library of games, so I think it’s worth it. There are plenty of hidden gems for the system, but ultimately it comes up to what kind of games you like.

M

Miguel Carrasco

The die hard Nintendo fans will tell you it's worth it but I haven't touched mine since I got my switch. It's ok if you buy games for it cheap or hack it. It's a dying system for sure, I don't give it more than 1 year left.

A

Abdulkarim Bora

There’s some really good Nintendo Selects titles as well, so if you buy one, you can get some good games for cheap! But yeah, lots of good games on there

M

Marc Re Percussion

Look for cheap 3ds's I still use mine though I was late to the system

I take it places I don't want to risk taking a switch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom