Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is it worth it buying a 3ds at this point and isnt redundant? I got a switch 2 months...

J

Jeffrey Bibon

Is it worth it buying a 3ds at this point and isnt redundant? I got a switch 2 months ago seeing 3ds games makes me curious tho if im gonna like it. Plus both portable Anybody still use their 3ds and switch here at the same? Never had a 3ds tho. Just dont wanna have a buyers remorse. But that new 2dsxl looks sweetThanks!

B

Bethany Woodcock

I'm still keeping my 3ds and possibly buying a new 2ds when I can afford it as ds games are quite cheap now

E

Evan Wilson

3DS can be modded for homebrew and more, plenty of good games that aren't on switch and probably won't ever be

T

Tim Bogart

The whole DS team will probably be moved over to help out with future games for the switch.

I think nintendos plan is to have 1 console for home and portable and to merge the 2 groups (wiiu team/DS team) together to bring out more high quality switch games at a faster pace.

That being said i dont think the DS will have the same lasting appeal as a switch.

D

Daniel Melendez

If you skipped the 3ds all these years, you might get plenty of fun out of it. It has a great library of games... But for someone like me that has had one for 4+ yrs, it hasn't been in my hands to play since the switch came out

R

Roy Turney

Worth it

E

Eric Gonzales

Worth it. Love my 3DS. Lots of great games just added to the Nintendo Selects list.

J

Joe Roy

Worth it just based on the massive game library

C

Coral Z Mansfield

I still use my 3ds. It has all my games that aren’t available on the switch. Plus it has Netflix

A

Amy Hughes

Just my personal experience, but I bought one before and wasn't impressed with it right off the bat..ended up selling it a week later but had a hard time finding anyone who wanted to buy it so took it to gamestop..took a big loss on it but it wasn't for me..however, I love the switch..its just hard to get used to playing two player on games with half of a remote

A

Amy Hughes

So I guess that's a personal decision and if you like the games out for it

K

Katie Rose Cornblath

Yup I use both. Unless specifically asked to bring it I won't bring my switch on plane rides anymore since it now has to be taken out of your bag going through security, such a hassle so a 3ds is a good substitute for it. I also love Pokemon and well you can play every game but gen 3 on the 3ds

C

Charlotte Bailey

Love my 3ds. Had it since launch and I still take it on trips with me.

N

Nicholas Tejas Jansen

It has a pretty sweet library as well as a Virtual Console library. I still use both my switch and 3ds daily

N

Nikki Bisco

I got the 3DS shortly before the switch came out and I still play it. There are tons of good games and I find it easier to travel with.

N

Nelson Guimaraes

The 3ds is an amazing little machine with an awesome library. Totally worth checking out. Especially with those New 2dsxls out now.

M

Margarita Plonski

I sold my new 3ds xl after I got my switch. I regretted it and just bought a new 1. I love playing pokémon and it's always been a game I've played since the original red and blue. That's mainly the reason I bought another one. Plus they're not phasing it out any time soon.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

3DS has the largest library of awesome games, on any platform, period, and it fits in your pocket. a 3DS is a must own,.

M

Maarten D'haese

I play pokemon on 2ds but thats it so when there iz te pokemon for switch and its a good one then i not going to ply on mj 2ds anymore

M

Mistie Newman

As a daily user since almost launch, I'm going to say yes. The library is vast and many adventures are there for the taking.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom