Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm picking up McJesus as a new character, any tips and tricks? I struggle most with...

C

Cole Hadley

I'm picking up McJesus as a new character, any tips and tricks?
I struggle most with getting his ult off well.

K

Kevin Kjørmo

Im no mccree main but here is a few tip :)
Mccree´s ult is good even for a 1 target, and better if u can pull it off on more targets. You can also use ur ult if there is close to overtime. Higher chance that you can kill them before they reach the payload or, kill them right after they reach the payload :)

Try to use ur ultimate when they least expect it. I hope this helps.

B

Bradley Love

I know fuck all about McCree, but this vid should be helpful.

R

Rafael Paul Occeña

Just hit your flash and shots and you'll be alright

L

Lee Walker

i only play a liittle bit of mccree but its more about landing the headshots and stuns on the flankers from what ive seen and experianced his ult really is a zoning ult similar to junks tire if you can get one kill great more better but if you can give your team time to get back on the point thats more important

V

Vladimir Stiofski

To be truthful even if you don’t get anyone with mccree’s ult(if they’re on the point) it’s still good as you’re making your team have that extra push if they’re attacking or defending, like someone said up top, even if you get one kill also it’s still a good ult. when aiming always try aim for the neck as you’ll most likely hit more headshots than actually aiming for the head, don’t constantly spam the trigger, take your time(but not too long) and basically track them.

When using flash(especially against a Gengu) aim way above his head when deflecting as long as he isn’t right in your face as you should still stun him. Try to bait them to use their abilities(but don’t use your flash instantly). If you wanna use FTH by all means do it, many will hate you for it but it’s there for use, I mainly use it on big targets or shields but you just do you bud.

Also when stunning someone (other than tracer and zen*i think*) try shooting them before you flash to get a better advantage for the next shot after(headshot obviously). For his ult try to always gain high ground(if you can sneak behind without anyone knowing and know your team is atleast winning or holding it should be fine) then when you’re behind zone in the deadeye, if possible try to always get the supports so your team will have that extra advantage.

B

Bilaal Ijaz

Aim at the enemy and shoot them. It works well

P

Paul Godin

In higher tiers its common to get no kills w his ult and sometimes just 1 kill just as a zoning mech.. Its ok to use it to zone off areas considering if you can hit shots his ult is an under a minute charge rate

A

Alice Mochimochi Saito

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chinbo Tu

there are times where canceling your ult to reload your gun will give you more value than just poping the deadeye for kills

Z

Zen Syazriq

You mean jesus mcchrist?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom