Contact advertising [email protected]

Picking up D.Va, any tips I should know? Also, I still suck with most DPS, but I'm...

G

Geoffrey Craigie

Picking up D.Va, any tips I should know?

Also, I still suck with most DPS, but I'm trying Pharah, but I keep having trouble staying in the air, what do I need to do to save my fuel reserves like I see lots of other Pharas do?

A

Abhishek Kumar

Don't hold down the hover button

P

Parker Atkins

Get to know map layouts know the perching spots

P

Parker Atkins

And as for picking up dva just set her down nicely when you’re done

A

Ariam Lopez

Don't hold her hover. Tap it. You get the same height, plus your fuel has a chance to charge a little helping you stay up longer. You should be able to boost up, tap hover, and still be in the air when your boost cools down. Unlimited flying.

L

Lin Galini

She's pretty agressive now.Personally i smash literally everyting and everyone now. And if there's no healer in team, i depend only on myself. Pull yourself back until you get back to mech. Don't hesitate to nuke the enemy.

J

Jerad Burns

picking her up from where tho?

M

Michael Shane Thomas

Don't worry so much about that. First learn to use your environment to pop in and out of sightlines. Maining Pharah is knowing each map intimately. The fuel usage is just about tapping the jump key for a half second at a time. You'll begin to fall, but your jump jets should be recharged before you get too low. And you should also be popping out of sight to protect yourself.

B

Brandii McLeod

I recommend watching Valkia on YouTube. He's an amazing Pharah and has videos showing how to manage fuel and counter Pharahs counters

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom