Contact advertising [email protected]

For those of you who play on PC: Do you use a controller or mouse and keyboard? I'm...

T

Trevor Villamor

For those of you who play on PC:
Do you use a controller or mouse and keyboard? I'm switching to PC soon and I'm dreading getting used to mouse and keyboard because I feel it's gonna take me forever.

A

Ahmed Magdy

For fps and all multiplayer games, use mouse & keyboard
the controller can be fun on some singleplayer games

O

Orlando Walker

I use both but primarily use my xbox controller until i get the hang of kb/m and it hasn't hampered me at all on overwatch as im currently ranked in masters which is exactly where my xbox account is at

J

Jacob Martin

It doesnt take too long to get used to. My gf made the switch and now she prefers keyboard/mouse now

J

Jacob Perez

Just practice that’s all it takes, find the perfect settings for your taste, mouse sens, etc.

L

Lesty Sanchez

I started off using mouse and keyboard from the start to get use to it
Switch your keybinds that's what I did and it works better for me

M

Mackenzie Rae

Mouse and keyboard. I’m lvl 500+ on console and switching to keyboard and mouse was a pretty easy switch, feels more natural.

J

Josephine Pyun

I switched from xbox to pc. the feeling of using a mouse and keyboard only felt weird for the first couple of games. it shouldn't take you that long to get used to it.

A

Alex Kirk

Controller for Lego games and racing games only. Wouldn't even consider it for anything else.

B

Brandon Lyman

Out performing people with a controller is so satisfying to me.

Z

Zach Bill

You gotta do it cold turkey man. It's gonna suck but don't give yourself a crutch. I was GM on console, placed silver and worked up to 3400 on PC. Took me like 4 months but kb/m is the way to go

R

Randall Sharp

I switched from Xbox and I use keyboard/mouse exclusively. It's the better input device and not too hard of an adjustment.

S

Sabastian Barajas

Really kb/m is only good for fps. It's an absolute nightmare for anything else though

J

Justin Becker

Mouse & keyboard definitely. I played on console a ton before I built my pc, and now I don't know how I ever used a controller.

B

Blake Gedye

I've know a few players swap from console to pc over recent years and they have all been able to adapt to mouse and keyboard fairly quickly. And it's well worth getting used to, once you do you'll never look back

A

Alex Franzgrote

I switched from controller on PS4 with hundreds of hours of experience with shooters on a controller to a mouse and keyboard and it was a very easy switch. By the time I hit level 25 I was pretty comfortable with a mouse and keyboard and by the end of this season I feel at home playin with a mouse and keyboard. My SR on pc is also very close to my SR on PC too.

C

Callum Patrick

It wont take you that long man. Honestly. Playing with a controller is so much worse for fps. I tried playing with a mate on ps4 with a controller and it was awful.

S

Sourav Chowdhury

Honestly, only snobs use controller in pc. And ofcourse there's the fact that if u a grandmaster in console, u will get your ass handed by a bronze which knows a lil bit of aim.

And once you get the hang of keyboard mouse, you will se how vastly superior is it to a controller in shooters. Some tips to get you started are,
1. Disable mouse acceleration.
2. Get a kickass mouse (Logitech G502 recommended) with a decent mouse pad.
3. Figure out ur mouse sensitivity (for this pls go an buy aim trainer pro from steam. It's cheap and very much worth it)
4. Destroy snobs and noobs.

Edit

5. Also don't forget to utilize those extra side buttons on a gaming mouse. Shortcuts is the best way to get the upper hand.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom