Contact advertising [email protected]

Im needing to purchase a longer Ethernet cable. Is there a specific brand or type i...

A

Amanda Goss

Im needing to purchase a longer Ethernet cable. Is there a specific brand or type i should be looking for? Upon searching online there are so many for "enhanced gaming" Just wanted to double check.

B

Bayden Seliga

Literally the cheapest cat5a or cat 6 you can get

R

Ryan Craig

Enhanced for gaming means costs more for no reason

A

Amanda Goss

this is one i came acrossL
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

W

Wade Adio Derrick

I bought cheap once. Was getting 10 mbps out of 175.

A

Amanda Goss

they are saying a cat 6 is better

W

Wade Adio Derrick

Cat7 or bust

B

Bayden Seliga

Cat 6 is 10gbps and cat 5e may do 10gbps

B

Bayden Seliga

Cat 5e is probably cheaper

K

Kevin Turn

Amazon basics is all I'm sayin

N

Nate Buchan

Or just get a giant spool of it and learn how to do the connections your self it’s actually really fun

A

Amanda Goss

he doesnt like running wifi and neither do i. and i want his gaming to be as good as possible.,so i guess cat 7 is the way to go then?

C

Clifton D Endicott

Cat5e is cheaper than cat 6

A

Amanda Goss

price doesnt matter; i told him if we are going to do it we will spend the amount of money to make it what it is

S

Sebastian Exigo

cat 6 is enough, just buy a quality one, and a screened one

S

Sebastian Exigo

but if price doesnt matter just buy the most expensive cables made for company servers, rj45 obviously

F

Fabien Dietlinger

Cat 5e or cat6, both must be SFTP. The color or company is your choice. You can't use the advantages of cat7 with a rj45 plug.

J

Joshua Walker

No one here is correct lol... Get a high mhz cable... Cat6 goes up to 550mhz for faster data streaming... If you want to game better you gotta make sure everything in your network is gigabit

E

Eric Cote

It’s cheap enough so you’d might as well buy the best you can find

S

Shawn Mehltretter

I'm doing 900mbps on cat 6. Cat 5e should be about the same doubt you will notice any difference. You don't need cat7... Anything labeled as gaming enhanced is just a straight rip off

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom