Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm gonna start a new post on this since I haven't seen anyone else mention it but...

N

Nicholas R Lumbert

I'm gonna start a new post on this since I haven't seen anyone else mention it but what's up with Mario party? Is it just me or should that be the perfect game for the switch being portable and having the joy cons. I mean Nintendo switch is big on multiplayer games and in my opinion Mario party is the original party game lol anyone know if they are atleast working on a Mario party? Thanks

N

Nick Addy

System is a few months old. Give it some time. There will be a Mario Party. I just don't get why people expect a new console to have 50 games with another 100 announced for the first few months. Give them time.

D

Derek Beattie

The wii u was also a big system for psrty games. But seeing the reception and sales of the past few msrio party gsmes i could see nintendo wsiting for either a larger install base or waiting to reinvigorste the franchise with something big. Not s big fsn of the gsmes myself, but i sgree would work well with switch

B

Brian Schuyler

I think it should have launched with one.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom