Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I transferred servers and traded for a mut thyla. But every time I try to put my thyla...

B

Brii Abraham

I did. But it was like 6am when we made the trade and he got off right after. Also I didn't tell him right away because I had to wait for the 15 mins timer to go away.

D

DanIel Botting

Little lag probably tricked the game into thinking it had already been uploaded

A

Aidan Vizi

Cooking pot make some green or bronze paint man there are so many places to hide it

K

Kyle Shearer

Guy scumbagged you he brought it from another server so he got his shit and gets to kill the tame when you give up trying to upload it

B

Brii Abraham

He actually gave me supplies to build a small metal box. And then I went back to my own server to get a turret, ammo and a generator to keep it all safe for the day.

B

Brii Abraham

I don't think it was intentional because the first time we met. I only had accidentally uploaded 3 turrets. And the thyla was already there. I had to go back to my server and get the rest and it took like an hr because I kept messing up. So when we met again, he took the thyla out of the ob and said he didn't wanna take it all the way back to his base just to bring it back again. So idk if its cause he uploaded it or not.

B

Brii Abraham

Is it really 12 hrs? Some people are telling me it's 24.

B

Brii Abraham

Never was able to upload it. It died. That was awesome. Never trading again.

J

Jacob Lee Brown

It's a 12 hour wait. Wish I seen this sooner. I know tons of places to hide stuff.

B

Brii Abraham

It was well over 12 hrs though. I posted this 11 hrs ago when I last commented and even then waited 2 hrs to post this after we traded and realized it wouldn't upload. Dude says he didn't know you couldn't upload it twice. But who knows. All I wanted was a pink thyla.

J

Jacob Lee Brown

Sorry that happened. If I had a pink thylo of help ya out. I have Purple striped with white bottom. Purple striped with white and a blue under belly. Then blue striped with white under belly.

B

Brii Abraham

Purple stripped with white and blue??? No way. Are you on official pvp?

J

Jacob Lee Brown

Official legacy. Not sure if that's where you are though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom