Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Just transferred servers and lost my character, couldn't download my character when i...

M

Madeleine Wood

Just transferred servers and lost my character, couldn't download my character when i went to the new server and it popped up with an error message. No character on original or transferred server or in uploads, who would I report this to? specifically a link would be ideal.

B

Bao Trinh

Keep trying to download character on the server you left. Ive gotten the error 007 about 4 times this past week, never ever close the application. Just hit the PS button then back into ark and try again it will keep trying to retrieve your character profile until there are results.
Beyond that just submit a ticket via wildcard and they will get back to you in about a week or two.

A

Austin Carter

I joined a server right as it rolled back and my character wasnt showing up to download. On that server or the server i left from everyone in the party said the server had my name on the list of players in their server so my character was there but i wasnt connected to it. So im sitting on the download character screen still in the party and mid way through filling out a ticket feom my computer and the peoplebin the party said my name left the server list and right away my character popped up on the download list.

N

Nicholas Agius

Happend to me lost lvl 89

C

Cameron Green

You can submit a ticket on survive the ark, I've done this for a lvl 88 character, however the first date that they could help me I was literally 2 lvls away from my character I lost so it was basically pointless

P

Phil Smarz

Glad my character duped...

M

Michael J Ransom

I lost my level 100 Character, and it took them 3 weeks to respond to the ticket just to hear that they have an "internal" policy that they can only restore characters to level 90. If you are ok with that then you have to go to their calendar and select a time to meet in game with them, their hours do not go past 4:30 and they only work 1 day a weekend and time frames are either booked or just not available for up to 2+ weeks. Enjoy Wildcard support.

P

Phil Smarz

It takes less than 15 minutes to lvl to 75. You can have another lvl 100 by the time the respond to give you a 90.

M

Michael J Ransom

Exactly what I did Phil, 2 titans got me 80+ within 10mins lol. The issue is all your imprints are now gone, you arent restored to 100 like you should and you have to unlock bosses again... shit support.

M

Matt Shaffer

Happen same here homie

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom