Contact advertising [email protected]

I despise youtubers who call themselves gamers and accept every game no matter what...

D

David Ramirez

I despise youtubers who call themselves gamers and accept every game no matter what shady things companies do (EA)

M

Morgan Kochanowski

When did popular youtubers actually purchase their own games?

J

James Luckhurst

David Ramirez Post tidied and all offending parties are banned forever. Sorry our members can be such dicks

J

John O'Dean

To be fair though they are still gamers if they play games. Whether they are supporting shitty business moves or not. I don't agree with supporting things like what EA did, but my point stands

E

Erick Theman

It's not just morally that this is an issue. Ethically, gaining money at the expense of the consumers is very inprincipled of someone who wants the industry to thrive. To call out companies for horrible undue business practices is what I dub to be quality control.

Without protections and oversight in the gaming industry the publishers can do anything sleazy and get away with it. This business needs change if they want to last long.

J

Jesse Salo

or they play the games because they like them and not the company...

B

Ben Percy Ward

Might as well hate on all of them because they all do shady shit... EA might be worth criticizing but they aren't alone.

M

Mohamed Ali

EA's my favourite hands down, then there's CDPR and then Ubisoft

S

Sean Condon

Um... I still play the EA Games that I have. But I'm not giving them another damn dime.

O

Oscar Arredondo

The other thing you have to think about is some people signed contracts to get access to the game early and put out "pre-release game footage", in exchange for their playing it X amount after release, in an attempt by EA to create a sustainable player base. People can't just break binding contracts, even if the corporation does shitty things shortly before they have the person is supposed to fulfill their portion. They might not be playing because they want to, but because they have to. They aren't going to be a Shit about it, because they want to at least make enjoyable content or just want to prove their professionalism for future opportunities.

J

Jeff DeRose

Blizzard > All

M

MD Abdul Alim Khan

I hate youtube gamers who die but still keep their smile

B

B Asher Haidari

I hate people who say they hate those people who hate on gamers who don't care what EA does.

C

Chimwemwe Tembo

i hate people who hate people

C

Calvin DiBartolo

Regardless of what the parent company does, a good game is a good game. You play games because you enjoy them, not because you're obligated

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom