Contact advertising [email protected]

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Mearley42/saved/jX9bvK Thanks to everyone who gave me...

M

Matt Earley

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice. I have ordered everything so arguing or telling me i'm a dumbass will just be wasted keystrokes :D Chad minshew gets an honorable mention lol

Z

Zack Steehler

But why are we building a super badass pc and getting a 60 hz monitor..?

C

Chad Minshew

Ummm cuz its 4k lol

C

Chad Minshew

And woot woot its gonna be a Beast

C

Chad Minshew

Im just glad your happy with the stuff lol you picked brah we just gave ya the options haha

R

Rawlston Shamik

Mobo supports M.2, doesn't use m.2 -_-

G

Grover Tippett

All Nice, but that case... Not my taste, but sweet gotta show us the build now.

C

Chad Minshew

No point in that right now a reg ssd is plenty fast enough

M

Matt Earley

I had a 960 evo in my original parts list, but I had to make concessions all over the place.

C

Chad Minshew

If its not a Nvme m.2 drive its not worth it anyway wouldnt gain any speed from a reg ssd lol

C

Chad Minshew

Plus if hes just using the pc for gaming why would he need more than just a ssd the only flaw i see here and tried my best to tell him this was the strorage but hey in time he can always pick up a bigger one or more to add in or raid 0 them bitches lol cuz at 4k installing games on a regular hard drive might cripple some more demanding type games and games r getting bigger n bigger n space so a 250gb fills up super fast thats like windows and a few programs maybe 2 or 3 games and that sucka is full lol

S

Savvas Nikolaou

Well I can argue with that system too actually like go for samsung 850 pro ssd or go for a corsair liquid cooler and unless you go for SLI ur case and mobo are useless.also if you go for another gtx 1080ti the psu wont be enought and you will need 850w for sure.but as I said is your personal preference

C

Chad Minshew

There isnt nothing wrong with wd ssds and there isnt shit wrong with deepcools watercoolers either they work awesome and that case is sick and its loved by alot of gamers and why would he need more than one 1080ti lol

C

Chad Minshew

Always has to be that guy lmfao

C

Chad Minshew

Just cant read huh lmfaoooo

C

Chad Minshew

Its his money its his taste let him be happy dont knock his shit

S

Savvas Nikolaou

yeah but for this amount of money why not have the chance to go for something better.Deadcool is good and wd ssd too but he can go for something better.also if he wont sli then there is no point going for a full tower and an SLI mobo .Also the ssd is not only about it's speed but its life span and samsung has the upper lead and in the certain pc case the 2.5" drive bays are not that good..I don't know why u get angry so much but you know you have to go to a doctor and check your heart rate Chad Minshew

S

Savvas Nikolaou

ohh yeah i think might need to buy a bracket for your cpu cooler cuz i think it wont fit with this mobo

C

Chad Minshew

Lmfao heart rate is just fine and im not angry at all lol and the new cooler comes with am4 bracket like i had said if you can read lol it will fit this board just fine

M

Matt Earley

We all need folks to tell us we're idiots every now and then, and there's no one better than PC gamers as long as it runs Slither at 15 fps I'm happy!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom