Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi all. Thanks for the add. I'm brand new to the game. I have to say, this may be one...

P

Patrick Rio Hutchins

Well, if you want man I can jump into your server with you and help set you up, maybe even help you transfer to the one I play on. You don't have to join my tribe if you don't want to.

B

Brii Abraham

You need a tribemate

P

Patrick Rio Hutchins

tribemates would help. Or, atleast some allies who can help you in a pinch.

J

Jackson Jeromin

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Abby Lewis

Lmao. Sounds like the Halloween event was not the time to try playing official.

D

Derrick Helget

If you dont have 12 hours a day to dedicate to it play a boosted server, you wont get anywhere on official without wasting your life

J

Justin Hurst

When I first started I played solo and just tweaked the setting to learn meaning up the loot and up your damage a bit and so on once it is easy turn setting back slowly

J

Jaden Ramos

Welcome to ark!

T

Toby Canavan

Welcome to ark! It is an unforgiving game to new players and the unexperienced. Just claw your way through. Or join a tribe of good people who will help teach you.

A

Alexis McLeod

Listen to others, going in solo and a newb is the hardest way to play any server. I learned the basics of Ark from a friend. Got kicked from the tribe so me and my boyfriend started fresh on the same server, went from being a big tribe to living in a raft. We got a big hand from the alpha tribe and learned efficiency doing things as two people. Only when we got more members did we really excel.

C

Charmaine Malone

Come join us. We'll help you.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Karine Doucet

Welcopme to Ark. It won't change really even after you've played for 3yrs..you'll just be in the same mind frame - just a bigger house :p

J

Jimmy Burgess

Welcome to ark!! If the players don't get ya , the beasts will and if u manage to make it past all them have no fear Wc will find a way to get ya

D

Derrick Gangelhoff

I came by and saw you sleeping so I smashed your head in with a club and ate the meat I got off of your dead corps even though I had full food lol.

J

Josh Cummins

Hey bud just bc you leveled up faster bc of xp didn't mean the knowledge came with it. You gotta start small. Maintain a home an then travel

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom