Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi all. Thanks for the add. I'm brand new to the game. I have to say, this may be one...

C

Conrad McDonald

This is the game you'll love to hate. It's an abusive relationship but the sex is good and you'll just keep coming back for more.

B

Bill Abrams

And why do I keep getting troodons in my house while logged off? Now I just think the game wants me to fail. I spawn in just to get killed.

C

Christie Ward-Taylor

It gets better!

A

Abby Lewis

J

Jennifer Leonard

This happens to all of us i. The begining. I didnt even know at first that you could tame animals.

N

Nick Houston

Look up a resource map for whatever map tour playing on. Now that your a decent level focus on finding a place with decently abundant metal.
I start with a 3x3 wood building 2 walls high. Usually make 2 beds like 5 or 6 large chests 2 or 3 forges a smithy and like 4 mortar pestles. Tame a large herbivore right off. Steggo or trike. Farm narco and make like 1k narcotics. Turn like 300 into narco arrows. Go tame either argebtavis or griffins. I keep at least 3 spare argys a get them to 2k weight for metal runs.

N

Nick Houston

Flyers are the way to go. Work towards a quetz for your mobile fortress

H

H Abraham Q Lopez

Nice

G

Grant McConnell

Spend some time watching Ark how to and ark basics videos. Download the likes of SA companion and dododex. Also play to learn on your single player game, or join a boosted dedicated server.

J

Julia Wilson

Hey my tribe and I ain't new and we got taken out by some giant fish, what map you playing as for a new player the best idea is to stay in warm areas, get a stone building up, a bed or two and spikes for protection.

K

Karmon Keesee

its ark dude. its a struggle

A

Ark Rexy

Usually a good way to start is a small shack wood or stone on land n tame 4 dodos for kibble also make some large crop plots n preservation bin use dododex to slowly climb your way up with dinos start with dodos then pteranadons n phioma and if you can dung beetle then use phioma n dung beetle to help fertilze crops better the hardest struggle for new players is there 1st aggressive tame an the easiest way iv found is to get 4 scorpions 1male 3 fems n use there eggs n tranq arrows n take time practice n trapping to KO a rex

A

Ark Rexy

Also helps to learn n watch from other tribes experienced

N

Nick Houston

Stay out of the ocean. The only thing you really need from there is oil. And if you look hard enough there's plenty of veins in the water systems inland. I've had no serious luck comming our up top in the ocean. Your never the apex. Even while riding a high level megaladon I've gotten swarmed by like 30 mantas

N

Nick Houston

Well oil and pearls. And if your still struggling then you aren't ready for pearl farming for electronics and fabricator items.

N

Nick Houston

Couxldnt stress how much a well leveled argentavis would change the game for you lol.

N

Nick Houston

I couldn't play w.o tames

B

Bill Abrams

Think I'm done with this game. Every time I spawn, I'm surrounded by spiders, bats, trodons, raptor,etc. I've just spent the last 45 minutes spawning,in all 3 easy spots and half the time I don't even last long enough for my screen to load. Thanks for the tips, but this is absolute bullshit.

P

Patrick Rio Hutchins

Yo bill, if you want. I can show you how to play a bit more effectively?

B

Bill Abrams

Can't play if I can't spawn brother. But thank you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom