Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi all. Thanks for the add. I'm brand new to the game. I have to say, this may be one...

B

Bill Abrams

Hi all. Thanks for the add. I'm brand new to the game.

I have to say, this may be one of the most discouraging games I've ever played. I downloaded it on friday, and there was some double xp op going on. Because of this, I'm already at level 39 or 40, but I still don't seem to be able to get anything done efficiently. In constantly scrabbling to just maintain, instead of being able to move forward. I dont know if this is normal or I just really suck.

Yesterday, I built myself a raft. Put a small house on it, put some storage, a bed, and a fire on it. Decided I was going to go on a Journey and see if I could find a cool place to make a camp. Everything I had was on that raft. I hit a snow biome in the middle of the night, and then some big ass fish are my raft. I lost everything. I swim to an iceberg and just log off. Not mad, just a what am I supposed to do now moment. This sucks. Though I assume I've either frozen to death or been eaten by now.

Anyway, just needed to vent a little. Carry on with your day.

K

Khal Möhle

Yeah, the first few weeks of Ark are surely harder than they are on other games. But it's worth it, such a great game!

T

Tyler Overton

Hey man. Try out a dedicated server at first it what I did to learn the ropes before official message me if you want some more info

N

Nick Turner

Get a frog best mount in game

D

Derrick Morris

You could join a private server to learn the ropes a bit if you wanna learn add DerkHost and join that server and ask in the chat for some help i or any of my tribe would be willing to teach you the ropes

H

H Abraham Q Lopez

Yeah. Its like that for most people starting out I think. I sucked at first and almost gave it up. But I'm glad I didn't. It's such and awesome game. And def worth the initial heartaches. There will be more. I play on pve to learn the ropes. And eventually I'll make to a PvP server. Just not ready to loose it all while offline. Lol. Don't give up man. Ive built and rebuilt. It's all part of the great adventure. Good luck!

B

Brii Abraham

The first 3 days all i did was die. From either dinos, starvation, hypothermia, other players. Now months later I still love it.

B

Bill Abrams

I like it, I think I'm just terrible at it

H

H Abraham Q Lopez

Yeah. You have to progress to learn more things and get better gear. You'll be roaming around on a rex in no time. I was horrible at first. Lol.

B

Bill Abrams

I have tamed a couple dinos. My para got eaten by a carno. My trike was taken down by those little thief birds. I also had a raptor come into my house and try to kill me. I knocked him out and he was my first tame. Wasn't even a high enough level to make a saddle for him. I don't,know where he is.

By the way, if anyone finds a raptor named Bob that belongs to Wolf, send him home please.

H

H Abraham Q Lopez

Lol. Yeah. Wait until you loose your first high level dino. Ive lost a few to death or around the map. Ive even found some days later randomly. Some dinos aren't worth taming. Friends help too.

A

Austin Arndt

free willy they said. it will be fun they said...

T

Tyler White

Hey There here’s a good dedi that’ll be switching to rented within the next week (hopefully)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
this server is a roleplay based server where it’s divided into kingdoms and you don’t PVP unless war is declared on you or at certain events I am in the kingdom of Wonderland(currently DC but name change is coming with rented) and we are looking for players for our kingdom... join the page and read the pinned post you can choose which ever kingdom you what but we welcome you into The madness of wonderland if you have any questions feel free to ask in the group we are all fun active people

B

Bill Abrams

I don't know what happened to my raptor. He was low level, but he was my first. I tamed him, put him on neutral, had him park near my hut. I walked 20ft away to get water, turned around, he was gone. I miss Bob. It was a short relationship, but intense

H

Heath Garris

You think this game is discouraging to start?? Try elite dangerous

C

Cameron Lee Harris

Taken me 2 years to start moving forward

A

Austin Marlin

Join my server survivetheark

R

Ryan Jordan

Find yourself a tribemate and you will start to move forward alot faster.

K

Kevyn Mazur

I think the solution to you problem is to play scorched earth.

J

Jefery Cornell

Lol. Welcome to Ark dude. Get used to it. Embrace the suck,

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom