Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey you guys, I'm in college and I have to do a project having to do with data in my...

C

Charlie Lewis

Hours played can explain 1080 hrs daily 12-15 hrs

D

Derrick Gangelhoff

Thank God I'm not the only one hahhaha 50+ even though tour done with your project. Fyi each day more hours are spent on ark then it took to build the golden gate bridge, Eiffel tower and the statue of liberty combined. Hahhaha ARC=LIFE

J

Jackson Saba

30-50 hours a week

J

John Morrison

I see a lot of people need to put the controller down and get a job lol if I had the time it would be atleast 40hrs a week but as it stands with working 5 days a week I would say close to 30hrs a week 20 just on the weekend lol

L

Lynch Dayus

10-14 hours a day. That's an average of 84 hours a week but for argument sake, let's say 70 hour due to if I have a day off within the week.

J

Jason Beal

Lol you guys are absolutely crazy

D

Dale Sinclair-jones

10 hours a week

D

Dusty Crow

112 hours a week cuz I have no life o.o

N

Niels van Reeven

U can beter ask how many hours i dont spend on ark lol 5hours a day and thats when im a sleep

S

Sophia Bayne

Not really biased. Every game has a community that has constant players. Lol.

S

Sophia Bayne

But I get around 20 and my boyfriend gets about 52. That's with both of us working 9 1/2 hour nights. One console, one tv.

L

Logan Tomkinson

This your course work ?

D

Dan Jac

I've got 7600hours played I play for 16-18 hours a day ark is life

K

Keith Tevita Wyberski

As of right now, 4118 hours.

About 6-7 hours in a day. 8-10 on the weekends.

P

Paul Brown

Well there's a few different kinds of gamers. You have basement nerds and people that actually work. You have the children that cry and beat up their parents to get what they want. And people like me that work 60 hours a week that like to relax and play video games on the weekends.

G

Gwilym Poultney

Call it 2 hours a night and 4 Saturday 6x2=12+4=16 and then add time without the missy maybe 21 hours a week. 21÷7= 3 hours a day on average

J

James Shearer

If it's ark then I'd say about 10 minutes a week. Once you log on, realise it's broke and keep getting fucked by trolls and turn off the Xbox

J

Josh Dobbs

Maybe 2 hours a week if work and school are tamed and im not busy with real life

D

Darren Stephens

If work and school are tamed? Lol I think you play more than two hours a week lol.

K

Kelly Jorgensen

I just moved and it's been hetic. But usually 40 or more hours a week 5pm-1am depending on the day lmao.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom