Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey you guys, I'm in college and I have to do a project having to do with data in my...

M

Manda Marie

Hey you guys, I'm in college and I have to do a project having to do with data in my statistics class, I chose to do mine on how many hours a week people spend playing video games. If you guys could give me answers I could roll this into my project, yet I believe the ark community is a little biased, and ark is life and we spend toooooo many hours playing this game, lol these numbers will probably be high.

Edit: This is just the beginning of my project, collecting data of a population and survey question of my choice... I then have to compute these numbers into a histogram, a stem-and-leaf plot and other graphs, I also have to order these numbers into classes and find the frequency and relative frequency. When my project is done, I will post the results. Thank you to everyone who answers honestly in advance! I can post class project next week when it is complete.

A

Anthony Rumbolt

R

Robert Blechner

No joke at least 6 hours a day

M

Manda Marie

Nevermind, forgot ark is also filled with trolls considering there are only 168 hours in a week... and some idiot posts 90000

L

Levi Peacock

I spend on average 40+ hours a week probably playing games. Some times less some times more but that's an average.

And this is not just ark either.

C

Colt Hanaway

Z

Zackary Gushwa

2 hrs a day

J

Justin Salimbeni

Another good thing too use IMO is actual total time logged playing, I'm at about 100 days even logged play time. Maybe you can use that as a "bonus" factor for your project.

Z

Zackary Gushwa

Probaly 20 in a week

E

Ethier McKensie

Definitely 40+/week average.

A

Alex Clawges

7 hrs a day

H

Heather Patterson

Four during the week. Probably 9ish or more on weekends.

T

Tim Lanham

28 hours a week average

V

Victor Garcia

On average like 4 to 5 hours a day

J

Jesus Campos

When i was no life in ark i used to play from morning to night

J

Jesus Campos

Or sometimes morning to morning, and that much gaming is bad thats why i stoped