Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey Peps im a tank Main and are 3500 i dont play alot of support but i feel Line moira...

• Thread starter Mathias Peder Baun
  • Start date
M

Mathias Peder Baun

Hey Peps im a tank Main and are 3500 i dont play alot of support but i feel Line moira is a good healer. But everytime We play vs another team i Cant ignore the fact that mercys ress is still the Best abillity In the game. I feel like moira and mercy is must picks and win alot of teamfights. I feel like the rest of the supports are out right now and never getting picked. I see Ana and zen from time to time but only 2/10 games. What do you guys Think do We need more changes to the support site or What are your thoughts. Ty for picking Heals, from a tank main We love you

N

Naotsu Kun

i don't know man , I'm a ana main used to be mercy main as well... still is ... now I can carry my healing with ana :) and as a a heal I thank you for playing tank :)

K

Karliah Mae Black-Briar

I main as Zen I do feel mercy's res is great but Zen transcendence can save some people's butts if used at the right time. I saved most of my team from a Reaper ult before using it. So its timing really.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom