Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey! I don’t normally post in this group, but I need some opinions. My Nintendo Switch...

C

Craig Whitney

Sorry about your switch being stolen. That sucks. I would always go physical but that's me . Not ready to give up on the past of physical media yet .

N

Nicholas Taylor Barnes

Just for the instance of having your switch stolen I would definitely recommend digital. They can always be recovered through your account in the case of theft. Plus you can save space by using a feature called archiving which keeps the icon but removes the data of the game (aside from the game saves) so that you can have a nice full looking collection without having to keep it completely full all the time. Plus in some cases the load times are better

C

C Quinn Koelemeyer

Digital can't be stolen again. Hopefully it does not get stolen again. I only buy carts to get gamestop points and they are mostly 60 games. Only 60 I bought digital was xenoblade because it was freezing out. Saving up for a big discount coupon from gamestop right now.

T

Travis B. Means

I mean buying some used physical would save you a bit of money. That sucks that that happened though

A

Andrew David Abdallah

Digital so you can redownload if it gets stolen ever again.

C

Craig Mc

Rule:

Single player campaigns (Zelda, Mario, 3rd party large files like Skyrim) - physical

Multiplayer “jump in on a whim” games (Splatoon 2, MK8D, Rocket League) - digital

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom