Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys I really like McCree but I really don't know how to use him He's too much in...

S

Stefano Zei

Hey guys

I really like McCree but I really don't know how to use him
He's too much in the open and basically can't defend himself (he only has the smoke bomb,it doesn't reach that far or last that long and the cool down takes forever)
He's slow ASF,has no defensive abilities (other flankers and attack types can at least heal themselves or use some abilities to escape or repair ,like tracer rewind,reaper dark form, soldier healing device,sombra invisibility and teleporter,doomfist punch,genji deflect and dash etc)

Help?
I'll never be the best with him but I really like the character I want to at least be able to use him whenever I want effectively without getting my ass annihilated as long as I set foot out of the spawn lmao

C

Cole Hadley

"I really like McCree but I really don't know how to use him"-Every McCree main ever

A

Andre Uva

Mcree and Sombra huh? I'd ship if we're closer ages

J

Justin Duong

Aim+ positioning

M

Mey Sab

Positioning, aim, learn how to duel

J

Josiah Dallago

learn how to flick headshots

B

Berkay Gülnaz

shoot the fuckers in the head before he shoots u

A

Aaron Hopewell

Like a good Jedi, you must always take the high ground.

S

Sebastien Roy

It's true that he's certainly very vulnerable against some heroes. If you find that you're getting isolated and jumped often, try working on your positioning, such that if anyone tries to single you out, you have access to some teammates which can help you fight the monkey/dva or whatever off. Try staying close to your tanks and working on protecting the people who jump your tanks and healers. That way nobody can really jump you cause you're protected by your tanks and healers, and vice versa for your backline.

Don't get me wrong, that's just one way to play him, but I find that working as an anti-flanker, and making your tank/healers a little more robust to getting picked works pretty well. You have the range to attack the enemy team despite remaining near your backline, and you fair quite well against flankers who'll try to harass your backline like tracer/genji since they'll have to get close to you to get close to your backline, and by then you'll be in a better position to use flashbang against them.

Q

Quintin Longoria

I concur with Sebastion. In so many words, McCree is given incredible firepower with not much else to rely on. You're simply given tools to help you land the shots in difficult situations.

You have to attack from distances and angles that are hard for enemies to retaliate against. It's hard to get you if there's a big fat DVA next to you, or when they dont have the resources to defend themselves from a surprise flank. Make it to where they have to either over-extend or 1v2 to get you.

With this knowledge you are able to at least practice his mechanics. Then you're gold.

A

Aaron Hopewell

Perhaps giving mccree momentary invincibility while rolling would make him somewhat more viable

T

Tommy Tran

Watch some aimbotcalvin, not the best but definitely fun to watch and he's really good

L

Landon Moreno

McCree is a GREAT dps if you learn to master his game mechanics. Essentially you want to stray away from trying to getting close and personal and unload the entire 6 shooter into your enemy after stunning them, but rather stun and then 1-2 headshot them. A lot more effective and you’ll keep the distance from your enemy especially if it’s a Roadhog or Reaper.

Always try to predict and time your enemies with the flash bang. Rolling reloads your Peacekeeper (if you didn’t know that already). Positioning is CRUCIAL. Don’t try to flank like genji/tracer, and if you have Deadeye don’t hold on to it for too long. You can build your ult really fast as your aiming gets better. Dont go for POTG or hold onto Deadeye for POTG.

Lastly, if you’re still having trouble, or after a week QP and you’re still not seeing little improvement follow “WantedOW” “AimbotCalvin” and “IDDQD” on Twitch. All really talented McCree players for PC.

Hope this helps! -McCree Main

R

Ramiro Sierra Jr.

As long as you aim good and use your skills wisely, you can be a really good McRee main. I've almost taken down a Roadhog on my own, but due to his self heal, I couldn't. I've taken down a Reinhardt with McRee though and gotten a D.va out of her mech. Aim for the head more often.

R

Rickey Allen Breckenridge

He's a dps sharp shooter. Just practice aiming with him and get those head shots down, that's all you need

S

Skeleven Rotkillski

don't go off alone. stick with your team and protect your supports from dive.

I only pick McCree when we've got a rein on the team or there's a rampant pharah that needs shutting down at mid range (widow is better at long). I'll also sometimes pick McCree vs a tracer genji or reaper (also sombra & doom fist but they are rare)

McCree is in a p good spot right now. fun, situational, combos well with team play (saving healers)

Z

Zachary Nielsen

He has a role to escape

F

Felipe Escudero

McTracer is the best

M

Mihnea Gogu

stay behind tanks, always

J

Jose Ramos

this might sound mean but learn to aim and use your flash bang and roll