Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys I have an i7 860 8GB pc with an AMD Radeon HD 5700 card, and for some...

• Thread starter Andy Moosni Longcat
  • Start date
A

Andy Moosni Longcat

Hey guys

I have an i7 860 8GB pc with an AMD Radeon HD 5700 card, and for some reason, changing the quality on a game doesn't make the frame rate any higher. In SOME games, like Overwatch, tweaking some setting can get me similar to console, but games like GTA IV, Paladins, and others don't change from the highest settings to the lowest (usually between 45-60, but sometimes as low as 30). What do you guys think it could be?

M

Mike Thanh Tran

your hardware isnt up to par to run those games you have a first gen i7 with a 5700 series amd card these are old asf compared to what those games require. Do you not read the recommended list for hardware? obviously if everything gets pushed to the lowest setting wouldn't it be obvious that the hardware cant push anything higher

R

Robin Wright

The cpu is old, but should do alright in most games. I have an old i5 750 in a spare build with a gtx 960. But that gpu is beyond out of date for anything recent. Try upgrading to something like a 1050 if you're able

H

Haput Hernandez Macatiag

Are you using a 60hz monitor? If yes then 60fps is th highest fps.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom