Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey Bungie why u dont let Raid and Nightfall be auto matching

T

Tu Le

Hey Bungie why u dont let Raid and Nightfall be auto matching

A

Andrew Mahaney

Very good reason to not do the raid. Theres no way to guarantee that people matching have a mic, which is basically required

R

Richie Smith

Guided games....

C

Charly Sanchez

That would be a complete mess. I like the Idea on nightfalls since you don’t really need a mic

P

Petr Limča Valocký

Oh, so whx in WoW when are raids more complex and need more teamwork, is matching with random ppls working nice ? Sorry for my eng..

W

William Timineri

Last thing I want from a raid matchmaking is a complete newbie, one guy with no mic, an a 10 year old that will get called to bed 20 minutes into the raid.

No matchmaking for raids.

M

Marc Boggio

Matchmaking for raids would be a nightmare - you need to communicate to raid and too many people play without headsets and/or would troll.

J

Jonas Ratayczak

for example: calus circus! you need a mic!

E

Elijah Graham

They could do a matchmaker for those who say it’d be impossible. Bungie holds their player bases hand so no one gets their feelings hurt. That’s why there’s no global chat.

I mean, c’mon, this is supposed to be a AAA title, of course they could hire someone to create an algorithm to match make a simple night fall.

S

Sébastien Lavallée

You obviously never completed a raid to say that. lmao

J

Josias Divino

Raid cant be done that way. But nightfall should be nice. Just like heroic assaults

R

Ryan Miller

Thankfully we're getting tower chat so it'll be easier to try and group up soon

P

Paul L. Williams III

I REALLY don't think these are the kind of raids you want to auto fill...

K

Kiyoko Mori

Uh did I miss something? Don't they both have a form of matchmaking? I mean that is literally the only way I did the raid. Now trial of the nine..

P

Pierre Jacobson

It aint fucking hard to use the fireteam section on bungies website, seriously wtf

B

Benjamin D. Turner

Pretty sure Nightfall has matchmaking, and if you don't like it you can hop on the app/website.

Raids? Hah, you DO NOT want that stuff filled with PUGs

V

Vínicius Trejo Moreira

i dont want an automatch with idiots like you.

C

Christopher Lopez

People leave a Strike after they die.. can you imagine a Raid with randoms?

D

Dan Squires

How bout stop defending and supporting Bungie and their idiotic, lazy decisions.
Other mmos fair just fine with lfg/r systems.
And you're always going to have people bail from time to time, no matter what it is. Get over it.
Bungie are morons, and you are too for defending them.

P

Paul L. Williams III

Imagine autofilling an Eater of Worlds...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom