Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Yo i seen alot of videos on youtube, where people are hating on Bungie how they are...

T

Tomáš Czyž

Yo i seen alot of videos on youtube, where people are hating on Bungie how they are just greedy, cut content and put it into DLC, how they cant create proper campaing, etc.

Welp not any of them mentioned that its actualy Activision's fault, they force game developers to rush their games and release them in said date, no matter if game is finished or completed.
If you look at Curse of Osiris, dont know about you, but it seems pretty rushed to me

Activion is cancer of gaming

T

Tomáš Czyž

Some info how activion changed things in bungie on this video

A

Ashton Yee

People loved Halo, I don't think that was Activision right? So you're probably right

F

Fang Vang

Blame both, cut no one any slack.

S

Sheila D Snead

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Matt Morris

Knowing Activisions rep, they still signed. Thats on Bungle. We have every right to blame Bungle

J

John Kyle Gates

My advice to others is this: once you start to look at Destiny 2 as an MMO, you can start to see just how good of a game this actually is, add on top of that all of the confirmed announcements for tuning and future content that we know is real, and suddenly all the people hailing the death of destiny 2 start sounding really thick.

M

Matt Morris

As an "mmo" it's severely lacking in content

T

Toni Vukša

Who forced them to join in with activision? Those companies are cancer and they prove it time after time so...

J

Joshua Griffin

Sigh. I fucking hate sites that do this shit.

T

Tomáš Czyž

Download a fokin antivirus on your phone

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom