Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello there. Does anyone actually like to 'race' Goliath instead of just plod round to...

J

Jeff Leppard

James - Meant to say btw in response to your comment - I've got a credit boost countache and a credit boost viper, both S2 but from a trial this morning, I don't think (I know!) neither will be competitive for a race against a Zonda or a P1 over many, many laps (Viper might not do too.badly though...but will be last place compared to Koenegseggs, Pagani's, Ferraris etc). Depending what we do though, you could take a credit boost car but you wouldn't be in the race really, competition wise. For that reason, if ppl take credit boost cars, was considering having say, 11 laps and the winner is the person over the line end of lap 10...then the final lap is a slower lap, for getting extra xp (as Joshua suggested) and allowing the slower guys to catch up, kind of like a yellow flag lap but with no safey car but the car at the front is limited to 150...then if there is a really slow car which hasn't caught up by the end of that yellow flag/parade/extra-gathering-xp lap then they'll be dnf'd when the pack crosses the line. I think that'll be the most realistic/fairest way to do it. I'll have all this finalised later on then will message everyone with the final rules and when we meet before the actual race on the beach, I'll go over it all again then give everyone a half hour to warm up, test/tweak your tune...then WE'RE OFF. PISS JUGS AT THE READY. :)

J

Jeff Leppard

*Anyone new reading this - please read all the previous comments/replies on the thread for more information as to the plan/goings on.*

J

Jeff Leppard

My Gamertag is Chryptopher. (My real name is Chris)

B

Bruno Pereira

Hey Jeff! I will try to show up. And its good to know the allowed cars.
Gt PestPT

T

Tye Machuute

I would be down! Depending on the night, feel free to drop me an invite when Ur going and I'll join if I can:)

T

Tyson Sedgwick

I did this with randoms once and had heaps of people abuse me after the race because they got DNF. The only guy who put up any competition crashed into the bridge in the desert trying to overtake me and then accused me of clipping his bumper

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom