Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello there. Does anyone actually like to 'race' Goliath instead of just plod round to...

J

Jeff Leppard

Hello there. Does anyone actually like to 'race' Goliath instead of just plod round to collect the credits? It's a super circuit for Zonda C's, Ferrari 458 S's and McLaren P1's etc. BUT....can you actually take the corners instead of just going up the walls or into the trees? Will you quit after f**cking up the first two fast corners? PROVE IT and race me. 6 -11 laps, S2 class, evenly matched cars, and you can DNF people at the finish. Anyone game? I'd love to do this with 5 or 6 fast guys (well, 12 ideally but I'm dreaming). Maybe all from different clubs? Like a Goliath supersprint mini-endurance (It's only an hour boys, c'mon). Take a piss on lap 4 AT YOUR PERIL. ;)

J

Jeff Leppard

I'd be up for waiting on the beach at the end so the last guy hits the beach before going across the line. BUT..in a group of 5, there'll always be one untrustworthy bugger who'll just steal the win while everyone's waiting....so I reckon only people who have credits and love to race should join.

J

Jimmy Velasquez

You still wanna do it ?

D

Doug Maas

I'd run it Friday night

J

Jeff Leppard

Yeah Jimmy, I still wanna. Would like to get at least 5 people though, bit sick of just 2 or 3.

J

Jamie Shaw

I would

J

Jeff Leppard

No pressure to do it now or tonight if everyone's busy but I would like to organise a solid group of 5 or 6 who'll stick it to the end.

J

James Adam

Used to hit around 8-9 mins but fucks me what I’d get now

J

Josh Gilman

I'd run with you guys, but currently headed to work

L

Liam Mckeown

Jeff Leppard would you run x class as that's the only class I got set up for the goliath. I'd run it but currently in work my best ever is 8.26 in my centenario

J

Jeff Leppard

Liam, think you could build an S2 for the occasion? I'd like to get a solid group together to do this often so if you don't make it today/tonight, Saturday will be the next day/night I'll be looking to do it again.

L

Liam Mckeown

Yeah I could try and do an s2 build for the occasion jeff. My gt is MrSubVape

J

Jeff Leppard

GENTS: all of you guys commenting here - can you be trusted to wait on the beach for the slower guys to get to the beach before crossing the line? I'm full of silly ideas but I really would like a fair race...so there's some pride to it properly. I wonder about this - if I made it 7 laps, we could count the 6th lap as the finish and then do a slower parade lap at the end (Max speed 200mph/320kph) to let the slower guys catch up so we could all be together for crossing the line in order at the end. WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK?

D

Doug Maas

Cameron Triple Modz Jones

J

Jeff Leppard

(i'd like to do this in the next couple of hours but if not, i'm going to save everyones gt/name and try plan it for when everyone is free....if everyone is genuinly excited about it.)

S

Samuel Fabian-Valino

I’d be down to run tonight.

D

Devonte Landers

Im always down for CLEAN fun racing.

C

Charles Cohee

When you wanna do it

J

Jay Fowler

Ill do it after work tonight