Contact advertising [email protected]

Great game mode blizzard. I used lucio to score the first point and then switched to...

B

Brandon Culley

Great game mode blizzard. I used lucio to score the first point and then switched to symm to cuck them. Scoring more than one point doesn't matter when they can't capture your flag. I've done this for all my games, ez wins

B

Brian Chambless

wizard

E

Emma Rebecca

People get way too aggressive in CTF all you need to do is get one flag quick at the start and then heavily defend there's not really any point trying to get more than one flag you're better just setting up a defensive line and getting a Sym/Torb/Bastion defence going

R

Rolando Vincent Nazario

I've been running a pretty beast torb...even took the flag using torb a couple a games today lol...must suck to see a dwarf slowly running away using armor as you shoot at him, with your team flag only to catch his hidden turret placed mid map to give me that extra time to escape.

L

Luis Arriaga

One Winston destroys you lol

H

Henry Cain

Solo sym defense doesn't work against 1 winston and 1 dva attacking together

B

Brandon Culley

We had a torb too. You can see the turret in the picture. And junkrat trap on the flag. It was there pretty much the whole game besides when I took the picture. And yeah dive would screw me but they didn't run it. I just wouldn't play symm in that situation

E

Ellie Anderson

That’s why the mode is such a fail

J

Jacob Brown

Lucio shouldn't be able to speed when he has flag

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom