Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Food for thought. A total PITA, but it's not impossible to make work for international...

M

Mike Jackson

Food for thought. A total PITA, but it's not impossible to make work for international clans.

V

Victor Vasquez Jr.

It's better because it won't take forever to find other players

J

James Roche

this isnt a big issue? Just get peopel to pick whichever one you are on. Its just liek having multiple servers

E

Evan Gomez

I don't think this is a big of a deal as you think. What makes it a dealbreaker?

K

Kevin Antonio Figueroa

d2 on console lol

C

Christopher Ferguson

This is a massive issue. I dont want to have to buy the game twice

J

Joshua Wolfe

People you wont need to buy the game twice to play on different regions..... *facepalms* if you never played blizzard games you wouldn't know that which makes sense.... but diablo 3 lets me play on america and europe and i don't have to buy another game for it

J

Joshua Wolfe

Region locking is better for one server stability and less desync/lag and makes it so everyone in their own region has a good experience

J

Joshua Wolfe

But go ahead stick to 30 fps lmao

S

Sharif G. Web

This will cut the player population signficantly. Matchmaking will be significantly more difficult.

J

James Roche

Its like wtaching a group of retards trying to fuck a doorknob in here!

J

Joshua Wolfe

some people just don't read do they lmao

M

Mike Jackson

Actually, after looking into it a bit more, it's a PITA but not impossible to make work. Still, food for thought if, like me, you have an international friend base. Will have to make heavy use of the out-of-game friends list.

D

Damon Wolf

Hey, some people just didn't know, come on don't turn into the toxic fucktard player base that constitutes Overwatch, it's not even out yet. XD

D

Darin Ferraro

Mike Jackson is my personal friend and a troll! I told him to get new friends in the US and move on.. bunch of cunts in the UK anyway

C

Carlos Martinez-Rodas

I play on the Asia Server and the Americas Server. No problem. Didn't have to buy the game twice. Only thing is if any of my friends would want to play on the Asia Server with me they would have to friend me on the Asia Server. Takes less than a minute. If THATS a deal breaker for anyone (not talking about the OP) might as well leave now

J

Josh Krogman

Everyone just play on the Americans server, we welcome you to the Crucible with open arms!

J

Julius Ian Cruz

This part is on the link.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom