Contact advertising [email protected]

Food for thought So I'm no where near against people asking questions about how this...

T

Tyler Lund

Food for thought

So I'm no where near against people asking questions about how this and that works or what they've done wrong. Everyone starts somewhere and just like them, when I first got Into PC gaming I had plenty of things I needed help with. My issue is people who ask questions like why their Celeron and their gt 710 can't run GTA V or complain when they are told their 50 bucks and a handful of pocket lint can't get a 4k capable PC...

Even if these questions needed to be asked, could they not check google first?

Alright complaint thread over. Here's my setup

A

Alfred Gideon Dela Cruz

minimum to play GTA V you need atleast quadcore procie. even its old like q6600 it can play but older dualcore like core2duo and celeron cant play. people can search a minimum req. of a game

H

Hunter Barnes

I get what your saying but I've had questions I've had to ask on here because I couldn't find them on google

D

David Ramirez

Why can't my ryzen3 play witcher 3 at ultra settings??
Someone please help!!!!

L

Lee Branch

the new i3's have 4 threads 2 cores and are well regarded for games. My i3 6320 rocks most games if given enough RAM and GPU power.

R

Rahul Sharma

S

Stef Zwemmer

What model number are the speakers?

S

Sean J. Michelin

You can make good budget used PCs with little cash. But good advice helps a lot, instead of shitting on someone for their 'pleb' setup. Ive even managed to get a lot of nice parts for cheap or free (i7-2600k, GTX 460, a ton of ram of different sizes and formats, 660Ti, cases, PSUs, Mobos, laptops, etc - and thats just the free shit!) By being helpful and not a 'get a $2000 rig, peasant!' Asshat.

J

Josh Schoeling

I feel the same way for the most part though because if someone wants to know what they need to run a game, they could just google "whats the minimum requirements to run x game" or will x cpu and x gpu run x game. Its pretty simple really. Also, if they say will my celeron bottleneck with a 1080ti? They could google that exact sentence and find the answer right away. Im not shitting on anyone for their questions but those are some pretty simple questions google could easily answer. I built my first computer completely on my own, nobody to help me and asked nobody questions. If i didnt know something, google was my bestfriend.

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

Welcome to every Facebook group ever, why look it up yourself when you can ask 40,000 people. Lazy millennials if you ask me

B

Bear Cuevas

Like tons and tons of videos in YouTube about the topic if you don’t want to read hehe

A

Adam Estreich

Will my single core potato run crysis 3 at 4k? No gpu intergrated graphics only

A

Ash Knight

I can tell you're a Logitech fanboy

M

Matthew Reed

My i7-3930k is still a solid CPU I can probably keep that thing going for a few years yet

V

Victor Constantinescu

I have same monitor and speakers

J

Jason Dudek

I assume those are troll threads and I don't feed trolls, so I ignore them.

E

Ernest Huang

Beautiful

N

Nicholas Dore

Same monitor bro ❤

J

Jeremy Hunter

Because Google doesn't tell you what a good answer is or why.

Sure I can ask Google but that doesn't mean what it throws up isn't going to be some shit talker.

J

James Poacher

Literally hours after this post was made...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom