Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone remember playing COD MW2? If you do then remember how in certain game...

R

Riley Swim

Does anyone remember playing COD MW2? If you do then remember how in certain game modes the game forced you to be in game chat to better communicate with your team? I think blizzard should implement something like this for competitive mode. Of course there are downsides, but I believe the positives greatly outweigh the negatives.

Discuss.

W

William Knox

M

Matthew Sartain

CoD iS gReAt wHeN u R 12

A

Ashley Graham Whittal

I'm a pretty casual player, only bronze. The number of times I've had someone in chat calling plays is miniscule compared to the number of people just spewing shit.

R

Riley Swim

Of course pc players have the luxury of text chat.

G

Gareth Edwards

Did you compare cod to overwatch. Please burn your copy of overwatch and go back to COD your the players were trying to keep out

D

Dylan Becker

This won't fix console players grouping up in a party and not leaving it to go to game chat. Great idea but it won't be 100% effective

R

Ronnie Mäkinen

I am shy guy and my english is not so good when i try to use it so party up and game chat is useless for me

R

Robbie Lavespere

I feel like if you want a shooter that has an element of needing to be in the chat communicating to win, you should try playing Squad. P much won't win a single match if you can't communicate with your team.

J

Joshua Buxton

No you shouldn’t be forced into chat that’s stupid. Would I like to see it? Yes. Is it good? No it’s not.

Edit: I hate people not being in chat but no one should have to be forced.

M

Mario Flores

Great I've been looking for a way to force more people to listen to the crappy music I like

S

Sebastian Von Witting

If it's short tactical commands it's great. If it's a 12 year old having a seizure I just mute everything.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom