Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone have any experience with one of these? I really want one but unsure of which.

• Thread starter Valentin Yepez Jr.
  • Start date
V

Valentin Yepez Jr.

Does anyone have any experience with one of these?
I really want one but unsure of which.

J

Jonathan DeSira

Do you have 8bitdo controllers?

J

Joey Priddy

I have one that looks like that but I can use my xbox ps or 8bitdo on the switch

C

Cindy Peralta

I connected mine flawlessly to the Wii U pro controller as well as my PS4 controller. Keep in mind, you need 1 mayflash per controller.

J

Joshua Tripp

The 8bitdo are wonderful controllers, albeit a bit small. I have the NES30pro which doesn't include the rumble/nfc/ all that, so it's a bit smaller, but I've tried the one with it (can't remember the exact name) and it's way more comfortable, bigger grips, and fully functioning

E

Emani Lyles

Ive had my 8bitdo sn30 pro for a few days freaking love itt not sure about the adapter tho

E

Emani Lyles

Yu dont need the thumb drive part for the switch mine synced up rite out the box

J

Jay Ybarra

People seem to be missing what the 8bitdo device he's asking about is. It's not to connect their controllers, it's to connect other controllers (as well as theirs if you aren't using something that they connect to without it)

A

ArchAngel G Garcia

If you do an Xbox make sure it's an Xbox One S with the Bluetooth or won't work

J

Joey Minatta

I have the mayflash. Works perfectly with ps4 controller for motions and all. But If 8bit was out at the time I would have got that since it's less.

L

Lee BonaVita

Great reviews

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom