Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Could another Nintendo/Ubisoft crossover happen? Shigeru Miyamoto says he's open to it!

T

Todd Black

Could another Nintendo/Ubisoft crossover happen? Shigeru Miyamoto says he's open to it!

B

Brendan P. Kain

Raymin for Smash?

E

Emily Estella Scott

Bounty Hunter's Creed maybe? Question is though, which bounty hunter? Samus? Fox? Captain Falcon?!

李作康

No relationship but money. They thought Wii U cannot earn money for them then they leave out. They think Switch can earn more money so they get closed with Nintendo.

J

Jacob Stafford

I hope Nintendo doesn't let Ubisoft sell microtransactions in the game.

D

Don Davis

This game is exactly what i hoped for when buying a switch.

Z

Zachary Lee Kynaston

Mario x Ghost Recon?

M

Marc Re Percussion

Kirbys creed :)

Z

Zack Davis

as a fan of AC,and BoTW blew all the open world game play out of that i think they could make something truely amazing

E

Eric Wynne Ho

buy more, more possibilities.

K

Kamil Wilkowski

Shigeru Miyamoto says he's open to it??? Then port Far Cry 5 for example! As I heard Far Cry is playable in Co-op, so the Switch should be THE ONE console the game should come for! Playing Far Cry on the Go and then with a friend by my side would be one of the best experiances for switch users.

M

Matthew Wróbel

a Rayman crossover please

J

Jörgen Af Eltvik

If they make a new 3d rayman im happy

J

Justin Watt

I would love to see a 2D Nintendo game in the UbiArt style.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

Here is the business side of things. Shigeru Miyamoto can say he's open to the idea of a crossover with Ubisoft but that does not mean it will happen. If this new Mario game flops they could try one or two more games if they flop that's it. If you want more games on the Switch from Ubisoft that does not include only Just Dace every year then buy the upcoming Mario game. You won't get anything else if sales keep dropping.

This is a business not a charity. They see profit they give you more games. Better ones will come if you support them.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

You know why Just Dace comes to Nintendo every year? It is the most selling product on Nintendo console from Ubisoft. They see profit they will make the game for you. This new Mario game is a great start to show Ubisoft you want verity of good games on the Switch.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

Also, when Shigeru Miyamoto asked Ubisoft to create a Mario game for them (Mario Rabbits) the reason they accepted the offer to do it is that it was going to have Mario. Mario sells well on Nintendo and they assume it will make them profit. Plus, I think Nintendo is now asking other businesses to help them create games so they get a flow of games coming without having a drought, but that's my theory on the last one.

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

Assassins Creed +Mario lol

K

Keith Pickard

Mario and south park

D

Danny Tam

Rayman for new Smash Switch port?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom