Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I found Arms and Cars 3 for $65 AUD each! Normally they are $89. I’m just wondering if...

D

Daniel Massa

I found Arms and Cars 3 for $65 AUD each! Normally they are $89. I’m just wondering if anyone has played either of them and if they are worth getting. I played the test punch for arms and loved it but I’m not sure. Thanks guys

J

Jason James Grubb

Target :p

EB Games price matched Arms for me, I got it and highly reccomend it, I havent played Cars 3 but theres been a few people saying its good. I dont really feel the need when I have Mario Kart and Fast Track RMX

S

Sean Wefers

If you liked ARMs in test punch and you are semi competitive it is a must buy.

T

Trevor Tuls

Arms is worth it

M

Michael Moratto

Arms

J

John Adkins

i really. like cars 3 myself

D

Daniel Massa

I ended up buying Arms from JB and price matching it down to $65. I gave Cars 3 a miss for now. Still not sure if I’m willing to spend $65 on a game that seems like it would be better off sticking to last gen consoles

B

Blake Dalton

No everyone's hating on cars lol it's actually a great game tons of courses to race on and characters to unlock I barely play Mario kart anymore just got boring but I'll be buying arms as well

M

Marc Re Percussion

Arms is awesome

A

Adrian Williams

I was skeptical about arms up until the day it dropped. It's a fun game and the promise of continual free dlc caught my eye

M

Max Sippel

Cars 3 is trash , arms is great

B

Basil Miranda

I have both games. They are both fun.

G

Grant Morehouse

Mario Kart has my racing attention unless Midway comes out with a game like Hydro Thunder! Or a real physics actual reality racing game. Project Cars?!

J

Jerry Robinson

Cars 3 the movie was pretty good but the game seems to be a copy of the cars 2 game and that game was decent at best

K

Kiba Eric

Cars?
The desperation for switch games..

M

Marcus van Tongeren

I think Cars will really dissapoint but I liked the ARMS test punch and it's getting good review scores AND it will get free dlc. Arms would be the choice.

E

Etienne Gouraige

Would by Cars 3, but I have no idea what I'm buying. And ontop of that, it's 60 bones for a movie tie in...

C

Christian Guitard

I feel sorry for Cars 3 on the Switch. With MK8D being awesome and Fast RMX being a good alternative racing game, I don't see myself picking Cars 3 anytime soon. Even though I really enjoyed Cars 2 on the PS3. I played it a lot alone and with my nephews!

K

Keith Pickard

Cars seems like a kid's game, but ARMS is pretty rad.

B

Brian Schuyler

Have both. If I was to get one I would get Cars. Love the racing in it. The takedown mode. Stunt mode & battle mode is a lot like Mario Kart. Also big fan of the backwards driving, 2 wheel driving. Multiplayer is great. Tons to unlock. Love the game.

Arms is great & my kids seem to like it a bit better, but they enjoy beating me up...lol.

Both are great but if can only go with one I say Cars.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom